OT: Blue chip companies of today that will eventually meet their demise?

KingRevolver

50% off

50% off of what, their regular inflated prices? They might have been the cheapest, but I doubt it, no sears in Mn anymore, all gone. I still get emails from them though because I bought a garden hose from them 7 years ago, the salesman begged me to sign up for their "club". Sears was a terrible, terrible run company.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50% off of what, their regular inflated prices? They might have been the cheapest, but I doubt it, no sears in Mn anymore, all gone. I still get emails from them though because I bought a garden hose from them 7 years ago, the salesman begged me to sign up for their "club". Sears was a terrible, terrible run company.

50% off a casement window air conditioner. they are very hard to find in general. this was a kenmore which is a solid brand. got the entire thing for $279...........if i even found a kenmore online it would be over $500 and it would be tossed around by UPS. i got a solid deal