8-13 : Out And About In Vegas- One Mans View From The Inside (Fish @ Skyline)

TheGamblingForum

He placed a wager at roughly 830pm lastnight, checking the screen, cannot find any line movements at that time.

His bodyguard that was telling me to put down the camera ended up being pretty cool guy, had a conversation with him a few minutes after the video ended, .......the only interaction I had with FLoyd himself was him giving me the thumbs up when I told him "don't let me down, if you know what I mean".

This was the surprisingly the very first time I had ever seen the Money Team at The M........

There were very few people in the M lastnight, so few, that I think less than ten patrons even recognized the Team was there.

Surprised he didn't say " Like I give a fukk if I let you down" ... Kinda seems like something he would say...

Kudos to Boyd/coasts for their continuation with their Wednesday's senior multiplyer day at all four of their major properties...........those 50 and older can earn from 5x-50x points on their first 10,000 pts, depending on what their swipe reveals.

This has been a really good promo over the last few months, pros taking full advantage of this, at all four venues.

Kudos to Boyd/coasts for their continuation with their Wednesday's senior multiplyer day at all four of their major properties...........those 50 and older can earn from 5x-50x points on their first 10,000 pts, depending on what their swipe reveals.

This has been a really good promo over the last few months, pros taking full advantage of this, at all four venues.

Sams Town

Gold Coast

Orleans

Suncoast

SamsTown and Gold Coast have been the favorite venues for this promo since its inception.

When did he say that Mike?When he was eating that VIP slop from the plastic utensils? Good video from the ball park

The pulled pork, watermelon, and cole slaw were quite good actually........went back for seconds, highlight of the evening at Wildfire.

Will check semi-routinely for promos at this Boulder Hwy Wildfire location, but reckon it will be quite sometime before stepping foot in there again, the most possible scenario would be needing to get a sports bet down at a Stations betting number when in that vicinity.

So Floyd was there?Thats pretty fukin cool.Body guard was a dick.Ive ran in to Daunte Colepeppe wen he played for Detorit he was at a small town game and me and my buddys went to say hi to him as he walked out and the body guard that was about 6-6 300lbs shoved my friend and he triped and fell.After that day we hated that piece of shit and wen they were leaving threw a pop bottle at there car and ran.fuk body guards.

So Floyd was there?Thats pretty fukin cool.Body guard was a dick.Ive ran in to Daunte Colepeppe wen he played for Detorit he was at a small town game and me and my buddys went to say hi to him as he walked out and the body guard that was about 6-6 300lbs shoved my friend and he triped and fell.After that day we hated that piece of shit and wen they were leaving threw a pop bottle at there car and ran.fuk body guards.

Very nice

Bodyguards are always dicks. They think they have some sort of power.

spot on

also applies to caddies or other wannabe jock sniffers

at least 10 times I have gotten in heated arguments with bodyguards or glommers-on, and only two of those times was I arrested or booted, the other times the real security/police agreed with me