8-13 : Out And About In Vegas- One Mans View From The Inside (Fish @ Skyline)

TheGamblingForum

BBB actually tried panhandling on Fremont Street to see if he could score anything, in 12 minutes he made $4.04 in pocket change, he bought me a tall boy Bud Light aluminum with the effort, I thanked him........

thats not bad....my first trip to vegas years ago I kept a pack of cigs w/ one boggie in it so I could say "sorry only got one left"....full pack in other pocket. The next 12-15 times I went to vegas I just said fuck off. some relentless mother fucks out there...gives philly a run for their money. Hoping to get back to the desert soon.

thats not bad....my first trip to vegas years ago I kept a pack of cigs w/ one boggie in it so I could say "sorry only got one left"....full pack in other pocket. The next 12-15 times I went to vegas I just said fuck off. some relentless mother fucks out there...gives philly a run for their money. Hoping to get back to the desert soon.

That's funny

Will never happen, but perhaps another TGF member can do so at the best Karaoke spot in town, Ellis Island.

Too many average to good singers there the one time I stayed around after eating ribs at EI...I prefer the bad singers, especially the ones who are convinced they're good. Dino's is good place for watching bad singers.

I would throw up if I would be eating there and someone would be smoking a cigar in the food court

fishhead! get a fresh slice, not that stuff that's sitting there... although any of it soaks up the booze... fishhead, kinger, and boat3 getting some pizza and fries in the food court while smoking cigars and drinking scotch would've been the best video of all time

Bout 12 years ago I stayed a couple nights at the old WESTWARD HO. Motel style place oppo the Riveria. Walked across the street to the Riviera. Opened the doors to that food court.

Was hungry so I got a philly cheese steak from one of the places. To date, was the best Philly I have ever had. Not sure if that place is still there or if it is different. Or if it was just good because I was drunk off my ass....

Bout 12 years ago I stayed a couple nights at the old WESTWARD HO. Motel style place oppo the Riveria. Walked across the street to the Riviera. Opened the doors to that food court.

Was hungry so I got a philly cheese steak from one of the places. To date, was the best Philly I have ever had. Not sure if that place is still there or if it is different. Or if it was just good because I was drunk off my ass....

that place is still there in the food court! same as i feel about the pizza from angelina's and fries from burger joint... hot and fresh and surprisingly good for a food court, especially when you're drunk.

my parents used to stay in the back of the westward ho which seemed like it was 2 miles behind the strip, those cheapskates

that place is still there in the food court! same as i feel about the pizza from angelina's and fries from burger joint... hot and fresh and surprisingly good for a food court, especially when you're drunk.

my parents used to stay in the back of the westward ho which seemed like it was 2 miles behind the strip, those cheapskates

Mike. Have Mrs. Milwaukee take a pic of you holding a Macbook over your face. Holding a beer. And with Lambeau Field in the background. Then use it as your avatar.

Lets be blood brothers. :yay

i couldn't sleep... kept thinking about the freaking westward ho

my numbers might be off but one time the airfare to vegas was 199 but if you bundled it with a room at the westward ho for 3 nights it went to 179... the place was so awful they actually paid you to stay there :laugh

only good thing about it was the decent, cheap food - kind of like mermaids downtown with giant hot dogs for 99cents and really good french fries