8-13 : Out And About In Vegas- One Mans View From The Inside (Fish @ Skyline)

TheGamblingForum

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sammy, you been to Skyline?

For those with hair, one of the best barbershops in town resides at the Skyline.......barber there used to cut my hair 18+ years ago and is a terrific guy and barber, if in town and need a cut, take a short ride to the Skyline.

Thought you wore a rug :scratch

This is how insane the people are in this city......guarantee you find no less than 10 people at any hour of the day playing video poker at a bar, gas station, or some other type store within 2 miles of the Skyline pounding away there last dollars on a 96% payback and less machine.

Most could learn deuces strategy in 10 hours or so.........coupled with the drawings and other promos at the Skyline they at least could be playing a game that would earn them $14-$20 an hour longterm(plus some coffeeshop comps).

My total time played at 7/11 and gas stations is less than two hours lifetime, and as always encompassed some type of extrememly small overlay.

I.E.------the SpeedyMart 76 gas station sends me two $10 matchplays in the mail per month for their machines, so stop there and fuel up twice a month and pick up roughly $18 in EV a month.