Bitcoin!

IAG

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this move in BTC is a flight from recession and trade war fears. So I'm going to see how the stock market reacts before adding any more positions. It should run inversely with the stock markets if I'm correct. So if the DJIA bounces, it should be a good time to short again.

I never have, and never will, short BTC.

For someone that deals in BTC transactions a few times a week, BTC has been a much better option for my business than NETELLER...……..and even making a few bucks using it.

Raiders, long time no see, hope life good.

I offered you 10% on $500 but you stated you didn’t have the coin to fill the order. Odd for an advantage pro with his hand in so many jars.

I offered you 10% on $500 but you stated you didn’t have the coin to fill the order. Odd for an advantage pro with his hand in so many jars.

Don't keep Bitcoin, I get rid of 90% of it almost immediately...…...seldom will you or anyone else inquire about wanting some when I have in wallet(s), but if patient usually some arrives sooner or later from some avenue.

I deal with many here at TGF in Bitcoin