Bitcoin!

IAG

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should’ve been here last week. I always think I have more time to cook things than I do. I’m trying to do better, but I know I have another steak in there and that will be tossed today. My parents are rolling in their graves.

maybe buy one of those foodsavers(?)  that vacuum seals stuff, then you can freeze and it will keep for awhile?

I don’t fault his frugality. I wish I had more of that. I don’t think I would go the route of expired/brown meats....Definitely no Spam... But I waste so much. Really Merlin should just drive down to my house once every two weeks and get all the expired food that I’m planning to toss. He could eat like a king for weeks.

It's raining like the dickens today, I'll try to drive down there later in the week.

You need to thank Trump, China, and the trade war. This run up isn't because people are suddenly believing again that BTC is going to change the world.

I don’t believe I said it was. But I did say I wouldn’t ever short Bitcoin.

It's raining like the dickens today, I'll try to drive down there later in the week.

I throw away plenty of food, milk that's going bad, salad that is soggy, etc. Why should I throw out perfectly good 7 yr old spaghetti however, or pass up a good deal on "close dated" meat that is fresh as the morning dew?

Like I said, my mom was that way....or at least somewhat....I know she didn’t out a lot of stock in expiration dates. 7 years might have been too much for her even though.

Except that's what you're actually benefiting from.

Except that's what you're actually benefiting from.

Lol

So when short BTC are you not hoping for bad stuff to happen?

I benefited from the housing crisis too but doesn’t mean I want the world to go to shit

Lol

So when short BTC are you not hoping for bad stuff to happen?

I benefited from the housing crisis too but doesn’t mean I want the world to go to shit

A price drop in BTC has almost no implications on the broader world economy. I short it because it's overvalued. Same as I would any company that's been overbought. Price regression in an overbought state of one company or one instrument does not cause a disruption to the world economy.

When a trade war occurs and causes the price to rise, if you want BTC to continue going higher, that implicitly means that you hope for more policies that disrupt the world economy. And that's self destructive 99.9999% of the time.

No but you probably should care about the reason for it rising. Because recession doesn't benefit anyone really.

I have far more money in stocks than in BTC

If the world goes into a recession there is absolutely nothing I can do about it

Own BTC cause I like to diversify sorry if that upsets you

I am glad I bought more Btc late last year

Really don’t care why it’s going up as long as it’s going up!!

I just want to remind you how this conversation started. You should care.

Your finances don't upset me. But if you only want BTC to rise and you have other investments, not caring about them seems pretty counterproductive.

I stand to lose a lot more money if the world slips into a recession

Again,if I sell my BTC can I prevent this from happening?

I stand to lose a lot more money if the world slips into a recession

Again,if I sell my BTC can I prevent this from happening?

Where did I say you should sell your BTC right now? I merely said it's strange and counterproductive not to care why BTC is rising. And everything you've said only reinforces that notion.

Where did I say you should sell your BTC right now? I merely said it's strange and counterproductive not to care why BTC is rising. And everything you've said only reinforces that notion.

Lol

You sell vaporizers which are being treated the same now as tobacco in Canada

Get off your high horse