Vodoo challenge (charity pot up to $600)

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

Vodoo:

Thought about it and you're right. If you want to take that $1500 you just cleared and go another

100 games for it I'm all for it. You deserve the opportunity to make your point and profit from it.

We can send it to one of the sponsor books and they can set up two accounts that we play on.

Winner gets the 3K. That's a win for everyone involved.

Guest boatboatboat

Ok, I have a TGF book that will eat all the fees of moving the $ back and forth, so it's a 100% payback.

they will also pay all administration cost of the accounts.

In addition they will donate $250 dollars to the charity of choice of the winner..........

100 picks

30 days to make the picks

Rules after that are up to you 2 to agree to

Deemer is working on an appellate brief due at midnight.

I will not do this for several reasons and not check back in after because people on this forum seem to make shit up.

1) Vodoo shouldn't have to put up $1500 CHARITY money. If he really is donating to a charity, I wouldn't want him to risk his own dime with "money he won". He does not deserve that he would be out $1500 instead of + $1500 because it is going to charity.

2) I don't trust boat. I would assume HRW would sponsor this, and I trust them but Boat has proven to be a liar and a manipulator in this whole situation, he has played 14 different angles none of which are trustworthy. I will not give boat the satisfaction of setting something up that involves me.

3) No clue why the fuck a book would be involved instead of trying to gain publicity. A contest doesn't need a fukking sponsor book, you can post up with an individual and be leave the book out.

4) I've given TGF enough positive publicity from this incident. I really think the owners of this forum are dumbfucks for allowing Boat to be employed here. Until he is not, I will not go out of my way to help the forum, I've done enough.

5) Boat has taken shots @ poster's family members / and has threatened to fight me (of course I would kick his ass, but besides the point). I think he is a piss poor human being and his whole involvement in the matter was to try and 'fire' me up and pump his chest. Deemer fights his own battles and coordinates his own battles, I don't need this scumbag to handle my affairs or set them up.

1. Voodoo has the choice to do it. Nobody is making him do it.

2. You don't need to trust boat to have a contest with voodoo.

3. A book is involved so you can't say you don't trust so and so holding the money.

4. That is your opinion and your entitled to it.

5. Boat started the thread. He isn't handling your battles.