Just the AVENGERS movie tonight! Definitely worth the price of admission

po69

Although I did not see most of the other Avengers movies, this was a pretty good movie. You get your moneys worth with a 3 hour movie too. Now I know a lot of you guys never leave the house and will watch it on Firestick, but guys this one is worth $10-15 admission price

Although I did not see most of the other Avengers movies, this was a pretty good movie. You get your moneys worth with a 3 hour movie too. Now I know a lot of you guys never leave the house and will watch it on Firestick, but guys this one is worth $10-15 admission price

Was this movie theatre equipped with a eat in BUFFET? Also do you have to buy 2 seats? Or do you just let your fat rolls slide onto the seat next to yours? Fucking HUMPTY DUMPTY trying to impress the forum because he fat ass has finally left the house.......Get Trying FAT BOY!

Avengers movies?

Must be a Boy Scouts thing.  

I went to the dentist this past Thursday and he asked me if I was going to see the new Avengers movie.  I was like, WTF??  That's when I realized it was a big thing for some people.  I guess I just don't get it.  But I'm a big fan of Game of Thrones... others aren't... so I guess I get it.

I went to the dentist this past Thursday and he asked me if I was going to see the new Avengers movie.  I was like, WTF??  That's when I realized it was a big thing for some people.  I guess I just don't get it.  But I'm a big fan of Game of Thrones... others aren't... so I guess I get it.

GOT is next level shit.  Entertainment for adults. 

Superhero movies are for booger eaters.  And Boy Scouts.