Waz BettorIQ is a fraud

Jerryfan

Guest Six Ghosts

Just look at that smug look he has on his profile on the bettoriq site.  Seems like some arrogant know it all ... yet he can't win so he needs customers to profit.  

LOL. This guy is to Teddy what bobbywaves is to firedawgy.

Those EOG guys are embarrassing themselves with bad analysis.

He said a line moving a half point or point was not a big deal on a few bets. He did not say that was the case on every bet they release. He said you would lose a few units but would still make money if they won 15 units as expected. He said a 56% bet or better is still a good bet if the line moves half a point which is true. 

If the line moves a full point on every bet he releases, you should probably sign up.

If you think Drink is legit, what is the difference between him and Waz? People said the same thing about him until he had a gonzo year. I don't think Drink considers himself to be any better than Waz.

The other guys on his site have lots of customers. That is why he is providing them with tout services. He is trying to get his own crew with him. Drink and Micah Joe. I doubt milkshake had many customers to start the year since they are just riding off EOG and now catching some customers from the other guys.

He said he had three people subscribed in that thread. That is not something to lie about. How would he have a lot of customers? He is not known and has to attract people from absolute zero other than people he can bring on his own.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is meant by gonzo year?  

I seen drink post and his posts on twitter.  He isn't an arrogant smug like Waz.  I could tell from drink he is legit and does a lot of work crunching numbers.

There is no way Waz moves lines.  Is there any information on this?  

Well his site does look legit so i'm sure many ppl would buy plays.  Also he's the head of the site... so wouldn't it make sense more ppl buy from him as oppose to the other guys?  I mean if a guy who owns a tout site has many cappers, surely the owner itself would have the most buys?

Well I think he had more customers.  Those obviously didn't bother with him anymore and ask for refund etc so by saying he only had 3 customers, then ppl won't say he scammed lot of others.

But honestly, who here thinks Waz is a winning capper?  Who would be Waz would not win more than say 50 units over 3000 cbb plays?  I would bet lot of ppl would bet against him and win easily.  I mean he implied 100 unit profit every cbb season... so how about he does a prop bet for the cbb season where he has to win 50 units or more over 3000 plays?  Also he can't say go on a huge run and then be up 50 units and then stop while going through only 1500 plays.  You think he would take that bet or not?  Who here would bet against him on this?  I mean if he implied 100 units in cbb season, surely Waz would think he make 50 units easily right in cbb season since its less than half his expected profit?  So if he gets offered an EVEN bet on this, this would be +EV for him right?   But we all know Waz would chicken out once more ppl finds out how big of a fraud he is.

Guest Six Ghosts

What is meant by gonzo year?  

30+ units. And milkshake is not a numbers cruncher. Waz is the numbers cruncher. milkshake just bets on his judgment.

Why would a tout that wants to sell picks admit he only had three customers? That is the worst thing you can admit to. That you have no business at all.

You've got to start paying attention Jerryfan if you want to stay on Waz's case.

Waz is taking the If You Build It, They Will Come Approach. He is providing services for three touts that have established customers and then he is going to try to get his own customers by touting himself and promoting his record and getting some referrals from them.

The first year did not go as planned except for milkshake who is on the verge of getting pro money if he can pull off another big year.

Waz will give it another run with NFL and college basketball and if he can have a big year, all will be forgotten.  We need you and Teddy to keep track of his record.

Guest Six Ghosts

Also, is he still associated with DOC's?

I didn't realize that Waz had touted for Doc's for FIVE YEARS as the "Wiseguy War Room."  LOL

I knew Waz was a natural-born tout but did not know he was hard core.

This system is also information driven, and it is designed to analyze matchups from every conceivable angle. It then uses all that information to produce winning picks. The mastermind behind this system is professional sports bettor Waz, who has become extremely adept at using these sophisticated computer-generated models to line his client's pockets over the past four years.

The new NHL season is underway, and WWR is off to a strong 6-3 start hot on the coattails of a winning season last year. When it comes to handicapping the NHL, Waz knows that it is extremely important to pay close attention to current form given the chemistry involved in scoring goals. Sometimes shots on goal can be a far more important statistic that actual goals scored. It is important to study the whole boxscore to get a true picture of a team's form in any given seven-day window.

Waz will release games across all sports that he personally bets each and every day. Many of picks are released the night before the games to ensure a wide selection of betting options for his clients. All of the daily picks released will be sent to our exclusive Wiseguy War Room members via text message. Most of the year you can expect to receive 2-4 selections a day, but once college basketball starts that number will double in the War Room. College basketball is WWR's top sport, and last season we connected on over 55% of 400+ selections.

WWR invites you to text WISE to 29022 for a free trial at absolutely no cost. Inside the War Room you will have access to selections for each and every sport at one low price.

Guest Six Ghosts

Jerryfan,

Waz apparently produced at least one winning hockey season for Docs and hit 55% with 400 selections on college basketball  one year according to Docs and would have produced $8,200 for a $100 bettor according to their claims. 

Doc's is a little on the shady side so I give Waz credit for being more honest than they are.

If he can hit 55% on college basketball next year, we will be alright Jerryfan.

Guest Six Ghosts

He's a fraud.  He won a long time ago but not anymore.  That and lying now and not being honest.

Well he is basically trying to scam others for money.  Not posting his records anymore because he is losing.  That is a scammer.

Jerryfan, you continue to fail to understand one basic concept. You cannot be a fraud with no customers. It is impossible.

There really is no reason to be as upset with Waz as you are when he has NO customers. He is not even touting.

Now he did win at NFL and he has won some NFL contests so we cannot call him an NFL fraud.

Let's wait until we know Waz has a customer and then yell fraud when he loses. Like I said before, his record so far does not count because he did not have any customers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Six Ghosts

Jerryfan, Waz has signed up an MMA tout now and is selling picks for just $29. 

Waz knows that MMA fans are broke so he is giving them a low price. Waz does not miss a trick.

Keep your eye on Waz Jerryfan. I'm telling you, he has a chance with this tout business.

• 5 months later...

Never seen this til now....

I decided to track bettoriq for a couple months (maybe 2.5) and with the exception of Drnk they all suck, each and everyone of them and as bad as waz is (and he’s very bad) there’s a couple others who are worse...

Can’t believe for 1 minute that they get sales outside of Drnk who won’t finish with half the units he did last year but last year was great, this year good.

They are typical tout scum with some shit like posting small sample size when Wolfman goes 3-1 last 4 days in cbb when he was 1-8 in soccer the day before

I still have sept, oct and half of November if I neede to look anything up.

Advantage group is god awful