Who here goes to church?

D-Hustle

I go every Sunday

I win because I have God on my side

What goes around comes around, you're 100% correct.

Take STIFFS for example, all STIFFS lose 5-6x more on average in longrun than what they stole.

STIFFING is hugely -EV...…...even more so in our circles, where the reported average 5-6x stated above is higher in our field.

Take STIFFS for example, all STIFFS lose 5-6x more on average in longrun than what they stole.

STIFFING is hugely -EV...…...even more so in our circles, where the reported average 5-6x stated above is higher in our field.

Phone scams have skyrocketed in popularity to such an extent that more robocalls are made than regular calls.  I'm willing to wager that a lot of these scammers are making a lot of money - or they would not be so popular with the scammers.

Maybe the point could be made better in the religious field.  The mega church type people, Olsteen for example.  What goes around does not come around.

How do you stiff a slot machine?

you sound weak