What is your alltime favorite DRUG for USAGE ?

FISHHEAD

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since my last surgery over a month ago now, i have been using Hydrocodone daily like 5 pills a day.people tell me it the feel good drug, i do not want to get hook, but i feel like now i need it for pain on a daily thing. Do you guys thinks 5 pill s a day is a lot now , let say 7 weeks since the surgery??

since my last surgery over a month ago now, i have been using Hydrocodone daily like 5 pills a day.people tell me it the feel good drug, i do not want to get hook, but i feel like now i need it for pain on a daily thing. Do you guys thinks 5 pill s a day is a lot now , let say 7 weeks since the surgery??

well buddy i hope you arent trolling which im sure you are. but 7 weeks and you have been mixing booze and an unknown amount of hydrocodone i would say you need help

What’s your dosage each time?

Thank Sol, it amazing just like sat, i did the same as im doing today and my pain was so bad i went to bed at 9 here, i have been up since around 6 am today and im ok with the pain thing.the same amount both days too, i have got to return to the doctor this tuesday and i will see if anything change 

I took 7 or 8 a day for nearly a decade straight. Then i started taking 10 to 15 a day for about a year then i went and got help.

11 years total.  Addictive because they make you feel good.

Mike, sounds like something many here could use to cure their hatred of life and others.

I read a long time ago that a few doctors considered that pain meds could be a possible cure for depression and apathy but they also knew that it would never fly with other doctors or the DEA.

When i was a child and even older i heard my mom talk about her depression a lot and saw it as well. She was down a lot and yelled at my dad 24/7. Then from when i was 12 thru 14 all the sudden she changed and was happy all the time. I later found out that for 3 years straight a doctor was supplying her with pain pills this was in the 1980's.

When i was 18 i started learning about her love of pills,different things,etc. I swore i would never try pain pills. In fact i had already quit drinking and street drugs in 1999 after a month in the hospital and had still never done pain pills but had done a lot of other crap.

A couple years later i had a bad car wreck and as soon as i tried the first pain pill i was hooked. I had done all kinds of drugs but none had ever made me feel so good,calm,happy as pain pills did. I now knew why my mom liked them so much.

I spent a decade or around 12 years doing them and finally got help in 2012. I have ZERO doubt i would be dead if i wouldve kept on. I was buying a lot of pain pills off the street. Prince died in 2016 buying what he thought was vicodin but the pills were counterfeit and were really fentanyl 1000 times stronger. 24 people here in my city died around the same time Prince did over the same thing. I wouldve been one of those people but thankfully i quit.