Pennsylvania Internet Sports Gambling

Dark Raver Camper

I’m roughly 16-3 or 4 betting these strike out props.

Had 5

yesterday. Fries, Smith

Paxton, cole, and gallen. All I’m doing in comparing Parx lines, to mostly 5 dime lines, and splash in some bet 365 and Hertitage, just to get their opinions. I’m picking them when there’s a big price difference or numeric difference. So easy even a caveman could do it.

They have me allowed to get $125 down then I need approval. I found that spacing the bets, I could get more down. They usually allow 3-5 hundred before they reject for me.

If you could I suggest looking at this to bet.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had 5

yesterday. Fries, Smith

Paxton, cole, and gallen. All I’m doing in comparing Parx lines, to mostly 5 dime lines, and splash in some bet 365 and Hertitage, just to get their opinions. I’m picking them when there’s a big price difference or numeric difference. So easy even a caveman could do it.

They have me allowed to get $125 down then I need approval. I found that spacing the bets, I could get more down. They usually allow 3-5 hundred before they reject for me.

there is no point in comparing anything to heritage... heritage just takes an average of other lines

Had 5

yesterday. Fries, Smith

any chance of starting a strikeout prop thread?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...