OT: Keto diet might be the way to go

KingRevolver

Yep. They all try pushing their combos. Probably trained that way.

Did you not just fucking hear what I said?  I said no combo for a reason asshole.

Are you fucking re- tar ded? I went through the trouble of telling you that when I ordered so we didn't have to go through this.

You stupid mutha fucking fuck.

That's what I want to say when my blood is boiling.  But I'm a decent human being and just say no when they ask if I want the combo.  Then say thank you when the order is over.  

And I don't want saliva and butt juice in my food.  

Did you not just fucking hear what I said? I said no combo for a reason asshole.

Are you fucking re- tar ded? I went through the trouble of telling you that when I ordered so we didn't have to go through this.

You stupid mutha fucking fuck.

That's what I want to say when my blood is boiling. But I'm a decent human being and just say no when they ask if I want the combo. Then say thank you when the order is over.

And I don't want saliva and butt juice in my food.

You should start smoking weed.

No reason to get worked up over some poor sap doing their job. Probably instructed to ask every customer. People working fast food windows ain’t the sharpest tools in the shed and are probably too scared of making a mistake and being fired to not ask you.

You should start smoking weed.

No reason to get worked up over some poor sap doing their job. Probably instructed to ask every customer. People working fast food windows ain’t the sharpest tools in the shed and are probably too scared of making a mistake and being fired to not ask you.

Relax Joseph. I'm nice to all of them.

And I realize most of them probably have to ask.  My anger is more at the ESTABLISHMENT that requires such things.  

:lebrick

Relax Joseph. I'm nice to all of them.

And I realize most of them probably have to ask. My anger is more at the ESTABLISHMENT that requires such things.

:lebrick

Fair.

I just try to be extra nice to all retail and fast food people as I know they get treated like shit all day.

Went to Taco Bell when I was crazy hungover last weekend. Young black kid who took my order/gave me the food was probably the nicest person I’ve ever encountered at a fast food place. Shocked me that someone could be so happy and nice working there as I’m so use to miserable dumbasses who usually work in fast food or mostly food service period.

Fair.

I just try to be extra nice to all retail and fast food people as I know they get treated like shit all day.

Went to Taco Bell when I was crazy hungover last weekend. Young black kid who took my order/gave me the food was probably the nicest person I’ve ever encountered at a fast food place. Shocked me that someone could be so happy and nice working there as I’m so use to miserable dumbasses who usually work in fast food or mostly food service period.

You are preaching to the choir man.  I got shit on over and over again in the customer service industry when I was in college.

Worked almost 2 years as a bank teller.  Got cussed out so many times just for asking someone for their identification. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?  Do you know how many years Ive been banking at this location?"  "WTF is going on here?"

"Sorry Sir.  I do not know you.  Ive been here a week as I'm a fill in teller at branches that need help for the week."

"Well this is bullshit!"

"I'm sorry sir." (Sorry for trying to protect your identity)  

:laugh

Fair.

Meanwhile, these overpaid waiters and bartenders are always crying foul.