Basement Finishing

rito

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What qualifies as a savvy real eatate mind?

Experts on housing market, trend analysis, etc. I mean that was the reason for this post, right?

To let everyone know about housing value? I’m not quite sure why anyone else would give a fuck that some internet stranger renovated a portion of his Denver home.

And this is the same guy who used to incessantly bitch about non sports related topics.

Experts on housing market, trend analysis, etc. I mean that was the reason for this post, right?

To let everyone know about housing value? I’m not quite sure why anyone else would give a fuck that some internet stranger renovated a portion of his Denver home.

And this is the same guy who used to incessantly bitch about non sports related topics.

Think you have me confused with sleepy, I don't give a fuck about sports.

Post was a brag to tilt idiots like you. But, really just a curiosity as to how bad I got ripped off. Never know with these things. Real estate? Bought the house 7 years ago and Mrs rito Will probably live there forvever (I'm going back to Colombia in a few years) so what it's worth (not much) won't ever matter.

Think you have me confused with sleepy, I don't give a fuck about sports.

Post was a brag to tilt idiots like you. But, really just a curiosity as to how bad I got ripped off. Never know with these things. Real estate? Bought the house 7 years ago and Mrs rito Will probably live there forvever (I'm going back to Colombia in a few years) so what it's worth (not much) won't ever matter.

I wouldn’t say I’m tilted. How can I be tilted by a guy who was business partners with PocketRockets?

You have your own firm? Or are you a senior partner in a firm? Do any of the partners consider you an actual partner?

If you had your own firm and hired a paralegal, are they your business partner?

Monkey, as you’ve stated before, none of your business.

As to the last question, no.

Lookin' good, pal.  I assume your basement is going to have a sewage pump or are you somehow going to be tied into the main?

All basements that house washing machines should drain into an ejector put with 2” discharge an it sounds like Ritos basement already came with a basement plumbing “ rough” piped underground and poked up out of the slab.