George, say it ain't so

D-Hustle

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if someone doesn't like books that have free roll rules, it means they've played there. Understood.

You might want to ask George if I've ever played at his shop. Or you could just keep sticking your foot in your mouth like the know-nothing dipshit you are.

monkey i just don't give a fukk 

you ain't shit i ain't tripped over at some fukkin point in my travels.

Monkey,

Based on available evidence, do you think the player tried to cheat/circumvent the rules?

If so, shouldn't the book have the right to basically freeroll?

If not, and it's him just grabbing another bonus, then your perspective wins out.

Or am I missing something? To me, intent matters, no?

The problem is the bonus. If the guy wanted to play with his account all he had to do is send a deposit without a bonus or send a deposit that was the equivalent of the amount that he was up and he would have gotten the bonus but these guys think they can bypass the rules.

In regards to the account he had to register it from a different IP address but he thought he was in the clear after that. All books run a verification check at sign up and before processing a payout. It’s just the way it is. The way I see it he tried to fool me and he got caught and he is lucky that I sent him and extra 450 for his troubles.

Jorge, two players logging in from their phones could have the same IP address at some point. Two people living nearby could also have the same IP addresses granted to them via DHCP through their ISP. How do you account for this?

Jorge, two players logging in from their phones could have the same IP address at some point. Two people living nearby could also have the same IP addresses granted to them via DHCP through their ISP. How do you account for this?

Good question.

BAUS

Monkey,

Based on available evidence, do you think the player tried to cheat/circumvent the rules?

If so, shouldn't the book have the right to basically freeroll?

If not, and it's him just grabbing another bonus, then your perspective wins out.

Or am I missing something? To me, intent matters, no?

My belief is that no side should ever have the ability nor the right to free roll.

Vegas rules prohibit it and that's how it should be.

If a book employs a system of rules that would create a free roll situation, then that book should be responsible enough to create a system on their end that eliminates that opportunity. Whether it's through software upgrades, manual verification, or whatever.

My belief is that no side should ever have the ability nor the right to free roll.

Vegas rules prohibit it and that's how it should be.

If a book employs a system of rules that would create a free roll situation, then that book should be responsible enough to create a system on their end that eliminates that opportunity. Whether it's through software upgrades, manual verification, or whatever.

is

So basically detect this stuff in sign-up and deposit and deal with it then, but not on payout?

I can see that being best path going forward if these places have that ability.

Friends betting from work, Starbucks, a college library or dorm room.... In this case it’s very doubtful that 2 people had accounts though. ,

is

So basically detect this stuff in sign-up and deposit and deal with it then, but not on payout?

I can see that being best path going forward if these places have that ability.

It could be automated to individual bet verification as well.

If they don't have the ability, then the rules shouldn't be in place IMO.

George - it got lost in the thread, but I think my question re: banger and I accounts sums up concerns.

Common sense to me would say that you should be in the clear with your situation.  Since you've alerted Jorge up front and explained your situation.  

But fair question that deserves a response if you and Banger are playing with HRW. 

IPv4 addresses are an antiquated way of verifying identity or multiple accounts. A lot of situations where people could potentially unknowingly use the same IP address as someone else - even using safeguards to ensure that they only log in from their personal network.

That's why I asked the above.

Guy make fun of everybody on chitty who takes chitty seriously.  Guy on chitty 24-7 interacting with the losers on chitty.  Wants to fight anyone in chitty that hurts his feelings.  

Come to Canada and say it to my face.  Fony ass fuks.  

luuulllzzz

Thought you were golfing, Billy??

Spot on there lolol