The Official Housepicks vs. Sweeper $1000 Contest Thread

KingRevolver

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's really only one thing to do with this unfortunate situation at this point.  

You both agree on a fair third party to make a ruling.  Someone that hasn't chimed in with an opinion yet.  

If you both can't agree on a person to be fair, then money is returned and the contest is over.  I really don't see any other way for this to move forward.  

So he gets a free roll cause im laying 65 cents and was already losing ....bullshit

How about this?

1. Houser, stop being a moron and pay attention to what the fuck you're doing. Next time you make this mistake it's an automatic L.

2. Sweeper has the option of fading tomorrow's play, if he wants, to make up for today's mistake.

3. Everyone stop crying. Very simple.

I've made my ruling.

There's no way I take it in the ass here....fucking rediculous.  Lets post rules and then not follow them, fucking bullshit.  Houser fades me then gets a "back-up" play after i'm already stuck 5-1 in the 4th inning LOL.  Come on guys lets be resonable here...I realize no one likes me but Im getting fucked here after posting up $500 cash.  FUck you 

There's no way I take it in the ass here....fucking rediculous. Lets post rules and then not follow them, fucking bullshit. Houser fades me then gets a "back-up" play after i'm already stuck 5-1 in the 4th inning LOL. Come on guys lets be resonable here...I realize no one likes me but Im getting fucked here after posting up $500 cash. FUck you

Yeah, then you're making up your own rulings by stating something is an automatic L. Says nothing like that in the rules.

Guy thinks he's Judge Judy :laugh

Yeah, then you're making up your own rulings by stating something is an automatic L. Says nothing like that in the rules.

Guy thinks he's Judge Judy :laugh

So he just gets to pick again when Im down 5-1 in the forth???  He can just pick a dog and win units on me for the day....get your head outa your ass man.  He broke the rules, not me