NBA Free Agency

Balco

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clips out of Kawhi sweepstakes.

Kawhi is a Laker is trending on twitter, with rumors of Buss nephew leaking word.

Toronto a good spot for him n keeps league balanced, but hard to pass on sunny California.

League being wide open lasted for about 24 hours

Josh Jackson was a great pick by the Suns

The Grizzlies are trading Kyle Korver and Jevon Carter to the Suns for De'Anthony Melton, Josh Jackson, a 2020 second-round pick and a 2021 conditional second-round pick, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.com.

Josh Jackson was a great pick by the Suns

The Grizzlies are trading Kyle Korver and Jevon Carter to the Suns for De'Anthony Melton, Josh Jackson, a 2020 second-round pick and a 2021 conditional second-round pick, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.com.

Yes!  

I was worried they weren't going to be able to get rid of that bum.  Grizzlies = SUCKERS! 

Yes!

I was worried they weren't going to be able to get rid of that bum. Grizzlies = SUCKERS!

JJ looks like a bust and he’s a piece of shit, but it’s pretty amazing to trade a top 5 pick from 2 years ago for absolutely nothing. And Suns had to throw in a couple 2nd round picks lol. Suns worse franchise than the Knicks

JJ looks like a bust and he’s a piece of shit, but it’s pretty amazing to trade a top 5 pick from 2 years ago for absolutely nothing. And Suns had to throw in a couple 2nd round picks lol. Suns worse franchise than the Knicks

I can't argue with any of that.  Plus it appears they fucked up draft night pretty bad.  

One thing I am good with is the almost complete turnover of their roster that James Jones has done.  Only 3 players left on the roster from the opening night roster of 2018.  

Roster now > considerably better than 2018

Monty Williams > better than any other recent coach