Happy bday ......ck

joeybagadonuts

Yes, i have a paper now from tues visited i have not even drop off yet..........

And then some blame the drug co's, it's the fuckin dr's. You gotta get off that shit. At some point he's gonna cut you off, then you'll buy black market and you might get the fentenal and die.

Thanks Mike, im giving it my best to get back to 100% here, but again i know what you was saying about the pills.heck the last time i drop the paper work off last friday, the guy at the drug store, gave me a little look because i have drop so many off in the last few months........

I guess if you have cancer, and may or may not get better, the pills are not the primary concern. never mind.

Lol sorry FF, im not and really i dont watch he nfl now, i got out of the nfl mode a few yrs ago with all the stupid rules changes and to top is off the sitting down thing.Heck it been so long now i dont miss it a bit.i really enjoy my sundays better now not glued to watching the nfl from like 12 noon to 12 midnight.i think now the nfl plays on too many days of the week and it something like overkill with it now.i like it when we had the sunday games and then the 1 night game on monday night,now the monday night game is nothing special like it use to be, just another game imo.