OT: Yes, please.

KingRevolver

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She wants me...

9qtxVAU.jpg

This one was something else.  She's married to some Beta cuck that travels a lot so it was easy for me to insert myself in the situation as soon as I saw that opening.  We went hiking because she loves to hike, so I had to pretend that I like it, too.  We talk all the time when I'm fixing something in her suite and one time she told me she loves to hike, I said, "Me, too!  I go all the time."  Bunch of BS.   :laugh  Anyway, she ends up inviting me for a hike and I said of course.  I picked her up at her place and she walked out with some hiking/yoga pants on.  Man, I almost squirted a load just seeing her in those things.  She's in very good shape.

We drove to one of the trails and we hiked and talked the whole way.  At one point she was ahead of me, so I reached down to pinch her butt cheek.  Figured I had to make some kind of move to break the ice.  It was perfect.  She laughed and said there'd be more for me later if I were a "good boy."  I told her I'm always a good boy.  We were out there for at least an hour.  We finally made it back to my car and when we got in, I told her, "Well, it's later."  She couldn't stop laughing.  She then turns to me and says, "Well, you're driving a Murano, but get ready to drive my hummer."  Before I could even react to whatever the fuck she just said to me... lady starts unzipping my pants right there in the car and starts blowing me. 

I reached over and stuck my hand down her pants.  Felt nothing but hair.  I was a bit disgusted but I did my best to get past it.

She was really good at it, though.  After we were done, we went over to Cold Beers and Cheeseburgers and grabbed a bite to eat.  [We went back to her place and did more but that's too much to be telling]

Next date I'm showing up with shaving cream and a razor.

This one was something else.  She's married to some Beta cuck that travels a lot so it was easy for me to insert myself in the situation as soon as I saw that opening.  We went hiking because she loves to hike, so I had to pretend that I like it, too.  We talk all the time when I'm fixing something in her suite and one time she told me she loves to hike, I said, "Me, too!  I go all the time."  Bunch of BS.   :laugh  Anyway, she ends up inviting me for a hike and I said of course.  I picked her up at her place and she walked out with some hiking/yoga pants on.  Man, I almost squirted a load just seeing her in those things.  She's in very good shape.

We drove to one of the trails and we hiked and talked the whole way.  At one point she was ahead of me, so I reached down to pinch her butt cheek.  Figured I had to make some kind of move to break the ice.  It was perfect.  She laughed and said there'd be more for me later if I were a "good boy."  I told her I'm always a good boy.  We were out there for at least an hour.  We finally made it back to my car and when we got in, I told her, "Well, it's later."  She couldn't stop laughing.  She then turns to me and says, "Well, you're driving a Murano, but get ready to drive my hummer."  Before I could even react to whatever the fuck she just said to me... lady starts unzipping my pants right there in the car and starts blowing me. 

I reached over and stuck my hand down her pants.  Felt nothing but hair.  I was a bit disgusted but I did my best to get past it.

She was really good at it, though.  After we were done, we went over to Cold Beers and Cheeseburgers and grabbed a bite to eat.  [We went back to her place and did more but that's too much to be telling]

Do they still have penthouse forum letters?

why are you banging married women??

If only she had a Luc Longley jersey.