ATTN: Brock

bobbyfk

Bobby's Dad took care of it

Plus Bobby owed me more than 8k which "vanished" from his site when he was running for me.

Case is closed and that's the last time I'll address it or him

This explains nothing Skippy.  

You are basically saying that Bobby owes you 8k instead of you owing him.  Why would his Dad take care of YOUR debt to him?  

Weave us another. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobby's Dad took care of it

Plus Bobby owed me more than 8k which "vanished" from his site when he was running for me.

Every financial transaction is a cluster fukk.

One guy claims he is owed 2k and the other guy says he is owed 8k. Brock is horrible at math and I can say with great certainty he will not be making anywhere close to 91k after taxes this year.

I believe Bobby, Brock should pay the man! Plus any overdraft fees Bobby incurred for the rubber check

Bobby you should have known better pal This guy has been paying drunk bums to puke in the backseat of his Hyundai for the past 2 years to collect the vomit fee from Uber 4 times a week!

it's not your fault that someone robbed you

and brock wasn't a "good guy", he was taking you out to dinner with the intention of scamming you later

everything is a hustle and he treats people like a well, primes the pump by being friends and then steals 2k, and actually makes you think it's YOUR FAULT?  fuck that

Sounds as though you really do not want this topic to continue which is not your typical MO, you usually love the attention.

Perhaps there is something you would like to keep hidden.

Would you agree that bad things tend to happen to those that involve themselves with you financially? Is that just a coincidence?

There is a huge disparity in what is being claimed by Mr FK and your defense.

To the average Joe it seems as though this case is far from closed.

I think Mr FK should sue you in small claims court and get a judgement against you and then garnishee your wages from your latest employer.

Whaddya think about that skippy?