taking Meth

KingKolzig

I dont think it would be worth it. Not even to try once. First off its illegal. So if you get caught with it then it goes on your record. Next its made by grubby criminals who could put anything they want in it which is just dangerous. Worst part however is that the halflife is so long, like 18 hours. So you cant go to sleep that night you just cant. That means you are staying up and taking it again to avoid a crash and before you know it you have been up for 48 hours and that is not good. Lets look at the effects of one hit:

The Rush – Lasts for 5 minutes and causes intense euphoria, fast brainstorming, sexual stimulation, hyper energetic, occupied with details, thought blending, pupils are dilated etc.

The Shoulder – Lasts for about 1 hour, during which euphoria is less tense, otherwise the remaining effects are the same

Binge use – Lasts for 1 to 5 days, when meth is taken in order to regain or maintain euphoria. Can lead you to become dependent on meth after repeated binge episodes.

Tweaking – Lasts for 4 to 24 hours, characterized by dysphoria (extreme dissatisfaction), pupils are back to normal, scattered thoughts, strong psychological craving for meth, paranoia, anxiety and irritability, auditory hallucinations, delusions.

The Crash – Lasts for 1 to 3 days, during which you feel tired, constantly falling asleep, but still craving for meth.

Normalizing – Lasts for 2 to 7 days, when you kind of return to back to normal but still face cravings. Withdrawal , after 7 days where you have lack of energy and sudden waves of intense craving, depression, extreme tiredness and exhaustion.

look at the latter stages. it looks completely miserable. you have to binge for about a day to maintain euphoria, yes that would be solid but then you are looking at about 2-3 days in hell and then another few days recovering. not worth if you want a stimulant much better to go with adderall the halflife is 6 hours and if you take your last dose in the early evening you can go to sleep that night. plus its pharm grade and safe. meth is asking for very dangerous situations, should be avoided at all costs. next review will be crack cocaine.

I've never tried it. But I did live next door to one of the biggest meth dealers in Reno. And I did have to deal with a lot of tweakers and those people who managed to survive getting shot out of the ass of the dragon. It is easily the single worst lifestyle choice you could ever make.

Not that good of a review. I'd be interested in the review for Ketamine.

Ketamine is the greatest high ever. But there's a fine line. Do just a little to much and boom you're fucked.

I got stuck in a k-hole once and it was the worst experience of my life. I fell face down onto a bed. And I was wide awake but couldn't move at all. Couldn't open my mouth or make a noise. Just face down in a pillow. There was 3 other people with me. And I could hear them having a good time. Eventually I passed and woke up a few hrs later.

I've done it twice. Can't say it was a pleasurable experience. It's cheap as shit so that's why people do it. Heroin is the worst high ever. Basically that felt like being on a bunch of sleeping pills' date='drunk, and having the flu. Worst experience ever.[/quote']

If I had to choise one drug to get high on again it would be heroin. It's nothing great but I love it.

Strange that I'm sitting in a church parking lot right now waiting to start an NA meeting in a half hour.

how can someone write a review without even sampling the product? jeez

and i never will. that was the point of this thread. trying to compare it to amphetamines see the pros and cons. crushing and snorting adderall is way way way safer and you can actually sleep that night and have a semi-regular day the next day. way better, not even close and i bet the highs are about equal

you probably took too much. and/or mixed it with weed or something that caused you to overreact

waking up early say 7am and downing a 30mg adderall with a huge glass of water is the best

I had the ones with the tiny pellets in the capsule. I think they were time released ones.

crushed the pellets up and sniffed about 12 throughout the night. Def thought I was dying around 5 AM the next day.

Ketamine is the greatest high ever. But there's a fine line. Do just a little to much and boom you're fucked.

I got stuck in a k-hole once and it was the worst experience of my life. I fell face down onto a bed. And I was wide awake but couldn't move at all. Couldn't open my mouth or make a noise. Just face down in a pillow. There was 3 other people with me. And I could hear them having a good time. Eventually I passed and woke up a few hrs later.

I was being somewhat of a smart ass. I would have love to read the review though.

I've been buried many times, but only once in a scary hole, at the soundfactory, the first time I went.

I was being somewhat of a smart ass. I would have love to read the review though.

I've been buried many times, but only once in a scary hole, at the soundfactory, the first time I went.

I can't imagine being out and in a hole. Thankfully I was stuck in a hotel room. What made it even worse was I wanted coke so bad and I could here the 3 other people around me doing it.

you probably took too much. and/or mixed it with weed or something that caused you to overreact

waking up early say 7am and downing a 30mg adderall with a huge glass of water is the best

What on God's green earth are you talking about?

This response is a train wreck. I don't even know what to say.

Your telling the fella he probably had an over reaction. 97 put of 100 people prob feel the sameway if they take the drug in the beginning.

Why is it the best? Elaborate on it hitting the spot on a Saturday with a big glass of water.

What on God's green earth are you talking about?

This response is a train wreck. I don't even know what to say.

Your telling the fella he probably had an over reaction. 97 put of 100 people prob feel the sameway if they take the drug in the beginning.

Why is it the best? Elaborate on it hitting the spot on a Saturday with a big glass of water.

youre a little punk. adderall is a pharm grade stimulant unless he took 150mg he was overreacting possibly mixing it with some other substance. 97% of ppl freak out when they first take adderall? yeah right. then why do they keep coming back paying upwards of $10 for a single pill.

you dont think a regular dose early on a saturday morning (taken with water no food for best absorption) would be fun to cap games and give focus and energy. whats not good about that. you probably have zero experience with stimulants

• 10 months later...