Your favorite poster of all-time?

KingRevolver

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one was after Chute claimed over at The Shat that he had like a 150 IQ or something like that, LOL

http://www.peepsplace.com/showthread.php?t=319066&highlight=sausage+fingers

Funny shit.  Only got 22 responses though?  I thought that place used to be hoppin'.  

Swing and a miss by WVU there.  Other swings and misses.  Nobody suspected the guy who posted in the thread.  Haha. 

Funny shit.  Only got 22 responses though?  I thought that place used to be hoppin'.  

Swing and a miss by WVU there.  Other swings and misses.  Nobody suspected the guy who posted in the thread.  Haha. 

Was even funnier back then because some of those pictures were current references to the shit they were talking about over at The Shat.  

Was this before Kinger's rise to power?  Before he became Mod at EOG?  

Before he burned an SBR shirt? 

I burned the shirt and hat in 2009, I believe, then went over to EOG.  A couple of months after that, The Shrink brought in John Kelly for an EOG podcast called "Winning Wednesdays."  A few months later the The Shrink killed himself (after March Madness).

There was then a power struggle between Mofome, Blondie and Jimmy Hoffa.  Blondie and Jimmy won , and Mofome got canned.  That pissed off half the forum, and they left to open up The Shat.  I stayed behind, and EOG made me a moderator.  

I burned the shirt and hat in 2009, I believe, then went over to EOG. A couple of months after that, The Shrink brought in John Kelly for an EOG podcast called "Winning Wednesdays." A few months later the The Shrink killed himself (after March Madness).

There was then a power struggle between Mofome, Blondie and Jimmy Hoffa. Blondie and Jimmy won , and Mofome got canned. That pissed off half the forum, and they left to open up The Shat. I stayed behind, and EOG made me a moderator.

Remember POSTERS UNION??

I burned the shirt and hat in 2009, I believe, then went over to EOG.  A couple of months after that, The Shrink brought in John Kelly for an EOG podcast called "Winning Wednesdays."  A few months later the The Shrink killed himself (after March Madness).

There was then a power struggle between Mofome, Blondie and Jimmy Hoffa.  Blondie and Jimmy won , and Mofome got canned.  That pissed off half the forum, and they left to open up The Shat.  I stayed behind, and EOG made me a moderator.  

Guy just let the shit hit the fan and he slid right in.   :lol

Well done... 

Jd must have been a player back in the day to gain such a prominent role.  

This was 9 years ago?  Mach must have been 15.

X'er was a Mod?   :laugh

Funny shit. 

LOL. The Shat started losing members left and right, some either quit posting or they went back to EOG.  In order to keep The X there, they made him a moderator.  Fuckin' dying of laughter thinking back.

Another funny one for you:

When they opened The Shat, The X was being their little bitch boy and PMing everyone at EOG to go over to that forum.  Wade then told Hoffa that The X had sent that PM to him, so Hoffa took away The X's PM privileges.  The X then started flipping out.    :laugh

LOL. The Shat started losing members left and right, some either quit posting or they went back to EOG.  In order to keep The X there, they made him a moderator.  Fuckin' dying of laughter thinking back.

Another funny one for you:

When they opened The Shat, The X was being their little bitch boy and PMing everyone at EOG to go over to that forum.  Wade then told Hoffa that The X had sent that PM to him, so Hoffa took away The X's PM privileges.  The X then started flipping out.    :laugh

X'er.  God love him.  

He's got a nice woman who cooks great meals and a nice house now.  He's done well for himself.