Any of you guys have Hulu live or you tube live?

bookbraker

BB if you have been with directv for some time, call them you will get a better deal than what you have now imo.....at least call and see

That’s not true. They offer me $5 off a month for six months. I told them to fuck off and got dish for $40 less a month plus I get the pac 12 channels now.

What's the catch? This is basically pirated TV right? That's why the price is so low?

It’s not guaranteed to work all the time. Sometimes the channels buffer. Most of the time there is some other channel that will work like the espn2 channel has been shit lately always buffering. But there is the TSN channels that carry the same events that usually work or the BT sport espn channel that you can switch too. Other channels like the cbs sports network that don’t have the same channel in other countries your fucked if it buffers. There were a few times when I couldn’t get any of the FOX channels to not buffer during the women’s World Cup this year. Most of the time it works great but it’s not always 100%. Funny thing is the shit channels like the Smithsonian channel or the American Heroes channel always work.

That’s not true. They offer me $5 off a month for six months. I told them to fuck off and got dish for $40 less a month plus I get the pac 12 channels now.

Yeah the trick use to be to actually have it shut off for a day and they would call you. They would basically let you tell them what you want. Not anymore. I went from 80 to 150. They said 150 was the best package and price. I said ok shut it off. I watch netflix if I'm ever home which is rare. Mostly coach baseball, work and volunteer.

OK you are sober elaborate.

Nitro TV streams from your internet connection via WiFi or a hard connection. I do spend $100 a month on the fastest unlimited package for WiFi because it does suck up data but nitro is only $15 a month.

It comes on a fire stick and gives you just about every channel in the world which of course gives you the premium movie channels, sports packages and PPV events and movies. I got mine thru Bushay who is a forum guy. I think the stick was $110-$120 dollars and gives you a free month of nitro. PM me for his number if you’d like.

Playstation Vue been fine for me. I did try YouTubeTV but HATED the navigation. PSVue been awesome. 

I am hesitant to try IPTV again, as while the prices are amazing, you just never know when they're gonna get cut off. At least that was my experience last year with Set, and so I didn't follow where they went to after. 

Playstation Vue been fine for me. I did try YouTubeTV but HATED the navigation. PSVue been awesome.

I am hesitant to try IPTV again, as while the prices are amazing, you just never know when they're gonna get cut off. At least that was my experience last year with Set, and so I didn't follow where they went to after.

I’ve had nitro for 18 months now, rarely a problem. I run mine thru Apple TV, newest version, eliminated any buffering. A better processor and it updates itself.

I have Hulu Tv....Wanted to try it before getting rid of cable. I don’t really like it but I rarely watch regular TV anymore, so it might be enough. I originally got it because one room in the house doesn’t have a cable hook up, so I just was watching Netflix in there, but wanted to have an option for television also. My cable bill is outrageous, so may make the Hulu move on all TVs.

i still love directv, i have been with them 17 plus yrs and i they they do a great job

My beef with them is I’m right on the dividing line of South Bend and the Chicago market. I get South Bend I’m 5 miles closer. Meanwhile the Comcast subscribers here get south bend and Chicago locals. Directv also determined I’m in the Michigan market for Fox Sports Net Detroit (200 miles away). If I want Chicago sports, I have to get the sports packages.