Sweeper?

The X

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweep.

You got any old vids up on Youtube of you tearing up a half pipe?  

No...I got thousands to post up tho....too bad everyone heres a Homosexual human being .  I gave props to Houser for putting his $$$ where his mouth is and the guys still dogging me LOL,,,,Grow up one time House?

No...I got thousands to post up tho....too bad everyone heres a Homosexual human being .  I gave props to Houser for putting his $$$ where his mouth is and the guys still dogging me LOL,,,,Grow up one time House?

Teddy’s gone. Someone else has to be the HP punching bag for now.

Correct....that wasn't your question tho.  Yes, I was sponsored in my teen years from 3 skateboard companies.  Whats your point?

The follow up question was just making sure I had the right guy.  

I don't have a point.  I was just wondering if you had any old videos.  Used to love watching that shit in my jr high years.  Back in good old 1987... 

The follow up question was just making sure I had the right guy.  

I don't have a point.  I was just wondering if you had any old videos.  Used to love watching that shit in my jr high years.  Back in good old 1987... 

youtube LovePark Philly and you will see me....I wont say my name on here for obvious reasons