HRWAGER'S ANNUAL FOOTBALL CONTEST & EARLY BIRD BONUSES ARE HERE!

HRWager News

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The time allowed for you to enter this contest expires this Thursday as all week 1 selections must be entered before kick-off.

Check your emails for your Special Contest Account access information as that is where you will be required to submit your weekly selections. If you're not clear, or need a little help, just call in and ask for Gus.

Thank you and good luck to all our contestants!

The time allowed for you to enter this contest expires this Thursday as all week 1 selections must be entered before kick-off.

Check your emails for your Special Contest Account access information as that is where you will be required to submit your weekly selections. If you're not clear, or need a little help, just call in and ask for Gus.

Thank you and good luck to all our contestants!

Where do we ENTER? You asked for US to message you are info etc, which i did and have not heard back since then........any help is appreciated....Also how many in this contest now since it is not just a TGF forum contest? Thanks

Check your PM please.

Pal, i read your message and messaged you back.....Not sure who is running shit at HR, but you say I didn’t make a deposit of 500 dollars? LOL you are right pal i made a deposit of 1000 dollars, so maybe i get 2 entries? George better get this shit figures out, before i really get pissed off with HR...

Pal, i read your message and messaged you back.....Not sure who is running shit at HR, but you say I didn’t make a deposit of 500 dollars? LOL you are right pal i made a deposit of 1000 dollars, so maybe i get 2 entries? George better get this shit figures out, before i really get pissed off with HR...

Misunderstanding was sorted out, and YOU'RE IN!

Important: Yesterday an email sent stated the amount of picks you are required to make each week are 7.  The correct number of picks required every week, during the 7 weeks of the contest, are ten (10).

The contest is quite simple: each week, and for a period of seven weeks, every contestant will be required to make 10 NFL selections. The six contestants with the best performance at the end of the contest win a prize!

All players start with the same initial fun play balance, and may submit $100 straight bets on the spread or totals (full game, halves, or quarters allowed). Every winning bet will add to your current balance, and lead you closer to winning one of prizes.