HRWAGER'S ANNUAL FOOTBALL CONTEST & EARLY BIRD BONUSES ARE HERE!

HRWager News

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HRNews is this correct, all plays are RISKING 100?

Can we get an answer on this? I would like to put my plays in.....Also can you add to the thread title so it says NFL pick 10 weekly contest? Its a little confusing as there are a couple contests going on, and at 1 point it says this was a pick 7 contest.....just don’t want anyone confused.....Also can we get a sticky at top of page for this contest......TIA

Can we get an answer on this? I would like to put my plays in.....Also can you add to the thread title so it says NFL pick 10 weekly contest? Its a little confusing as there are a couple contests going on, and at 1 point it says this was a pick 7 contest.....just don’t want anyone confused.....Also can we get a sticky at top of page for this contest......TIA

You should make your plays "to win $100".

Good luck and enjoy the contest!

Yeah just tried to risk 100 on 1H of Chic/Gbay game, and it said 'was below the minimum of 100' .

I don't see how this will work, with only 7, 000 in the balance....and you make 10 plays for 7 weeks at 100 each. You would HAVE to risk 100 on each play, in order to get the right amount of plays in. If lines are -110 or whatever, would run out of money by or before Week 7...

Sorry for any confusion to anyone..

Put one of my  plays  in to win 100. Seems though,  could be advantageous to play quarter lines that are -130, -140 , etc.. (doesn't mean would necessarily  win more plays, but..)

But anyway, all good,   Thanks for the contest ! 

Just wanted to point out the 7,000 balance thing, as I figured could be an issue toward the end of the 7 weeks

Isn’t it highest balance at end of the contest wins?

Yes. And come to think of it...I confused myself I think, heh.

Because winning and losing  bets will be added and subtracted from the balance....

So...7,000 should be plenty balance to start with, and still get in all 10 picks for all 7 weeks...

Was overthinking it I guess....My fault guys,  I forgot  that winning plays would credit back BOTH  the risk and win amount, like normal...so yeah 7, 000 is plenty to work with starting out !

Sorry for any confusion to anyone..

Put one of my plays in to win 100. Seems though, could be advantageous to play quarter lines that are -130, -140 , etc.. (doesn't mean would necessarily win more plays, but..)

But anyway, all good, Thanks for the contest !

Just wanted to point

Ok..just got off the phone with HRW, was told to play to win 100 on each play (Which is only thing the system will accept anyway)..

And that more credit money will be added to the accounts at some point.. since the 7,000 would run out probably in the middle of, or before, Week 7

Wait what? Not using “ Wager amounts?” (As opposed to risk or win). Maybe I better read directions. Have not seen something done that way before.

Well either way...system only lets you do 100 win amounts, so  no clarification was needed by them, but I guess it was good to ask anyway

I just wasn't thinking about the risk amount getting credited back... so I freaked out over nothing. 

It has certainly happened before and won't be the last time it happens contest wise I am sure lol