2019 TGF Fantasy Football League...

KingRevolver

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting pissed at all this bullshit, pal. 

Already screwed over with the bad luck.  2nd round pick Tyreek Hill goes down with and injury in the 1st half of week 1.  Looks like he will probably miss at least half the season. 

What a joke.  Happens every year.  NFL teams should pay me not to draft their players.  

:gun

Already screwed over with the bad luck. 2nd round pick Tyreek Hill goes down with and injury in the 1st half of week 1. Looks like he will probably miss at least half the season.

What a joke. Happens every year. NFL teams should pay me not to draft their players.

Bout time we did a trade again.

Already screwed over with the bad luck.  2nd round pick Tyreek Hill goes down with and injury in the 1st half of week 1.  Looks like he will probably miss at least half the season. 

What a joke.  Happens every year.  NFL teams should pay me not to draft their players.  

The joke continues.  Starting QB OUT.  Another starting WR OUT.  Both early in their games yesterday.  A combined 3 points scored between them before the injuries. 

I hate fantasy football.