2019 NFL/NCAA PICK 7 CONTEST {$100 Entry} $1000 ADDED by HrWager.ag

Sharp Square

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you see someone using it as a strategy, I say call it out. Don't see any reason to limit a good bet here and there unless there is reason. And there has been no reason so far. 

This previous baseball contest ( I know its not football ) but it has made it necessary.  I refuse to let this get out of hand like it did there

So ncaaf and nfl are combined in the same contest?

What becomes if/when a postponements ?

NCAAF had a bunch for many reasons.

Trailer Park tornadoes, hurricanes, tropical storms, lightning, etc etc

No one wants to lose a pick.  

Would a Saturday cancellation(+) allow for added makeups with NFL if ?

Are bowls included in pick season?

When is opening week? 

Is it "X" number of picks with a maximum per week

or can we load up on a week and skip a week?

A postponed game can be made up from remaining games (but if pick was originally a 1* it must remain that way etc)

Contest starts with Week 1 of the NFL season (9/5) End on last NFL game of regular season (all NFL/NCAAF) games during that span are elig

7 Picks per Week (you don't have to make 7 but unused picks will not carry over)  

This previous baseball contest ( I know its not football ) but it has made it necessary.  I refuse to let this get out of hand like it did there

That was a lot more plays than this is going to be. If someone is doing multiples, it is pretty obvious. Nobody on this forum ever has any trouble calling something out from what I have seen.

That was a lot more plays than this is going to be. If someone is doing multiples, it is pretty obvious. Nobody on this forum ever has any trouble calling something out from what I have seen.

Less plays is more advantageous to use correlated plays. Not less advantageous.

Who is going to monitor correlated plays and who becomes the authority on them? What level of correlation is acceptable? Using how many years of data?

Less plays is more advantageous to use correlated plays. Not less advantageous.

Who is going to monitor correlated plays and who becomes the authority on them? What level of correlation is acceptable? Using how many years of data?

You use them when you get behind and want some variance. There has never been a limit on that in a football contest and Reno Marty was the only person that every used it. 

Just make it against the rules. Using correlated plays as a strategy will result in a DQ. If someone using multiples in any one week, give them a warning and then toss them. Monkey will be on it.

this sounds good in theory but without a doubt will become a mess.  when its not against the rules its not

You use them when you get behind and want some variance. There has never been a limit on that in a contest and Reno Marty was the only person that every used it.

Don't care who did or didn't use it. There's one simple way to stop it. And it's a rule. If you can't find another play, you shouldn't join the contest.