2019 NFL/NCAA PICK 7 CONTEST {$100 Entry} $1000 ADDED by HrWager.ag

Sharp Square

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correlation is not an implied probability advantage, genius.

And I'm simply defending the rule.

Let's get the record straight. I am against -120s and correlated plays as a strategy. I don't think a random correlated play is of any importance whatsoever. But hey, it is all so complicated because if we have any, we will have everyone using them and you would rather bet correlated plays at -110 than bet -120 at even odds. 

All I care about is 10:30 a.m. lines on Monday and I will adjust to whatever rules that are applied.

My preference is not to be involved in an angle shooting contest. The crowd disagrees and so it shall be. 

Let's get the record straight. I am against -120s and correlated plays as a strategy. I don't think a random correlated play is of any importance whatsoever. But hey, it is all so complicated because if we have any, we will have everyone using them and you would rather bet correlated plays at -110 than bet -120 at even odds.

All I care about is 10:30 a.m. lines on Monday and I will adjust to whatever rules that are applied.

My preference is not to be involved in an angle shooting contest. The crowd disagrees and so it shall be.

10:30 Monday is basically same thing as hitting -120s. Everyone has an angle

There are 100s of games, surely you can find another.

That's stupid. Might as well not do nfl at all.

You know what kind of edge someone picking -120 on every game all year has on someone picking -110? Especially considering the push % on the 3.