I am fucking sick of the liberal term, "Privileged"

WVU

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you walk to class? Or were you one of those "privileged" kids that rode his horse?

Degrees from 74 years ago don't count.

Sundials and slide rules aren't of much use these days, gramps.

Can you bench a hundie?

Your shame game is weak kid.

The whole forum knows you're tiny.

This itty bitty hissy fit ain't gonna leave much of a mark.

You need to grow

Then grow up.

Then man up.

Maybe then someone take your little man outbursts seriously

They really need work.

Did you walk to class? Or were you one of those "privileged" kids that rode his horse?

Degrees from 74 years ago don't count.

Sundials and slide rules aren't of much use these days, gramps.

I was the oldest of 12 Irish kids growing up on a farm in Alberta. I started school when I was 4 and spent six years in grades one to eight, all in a one room country school. I did walk to class. I had the privilege of lighting kerosene mantle lamps as we never had the electric. I had the privilege of an outhouse and washing in a tub on the floor. My MBA is from 92 and it was from a school you'd have to pay just to tour. Sundials and slide rules? My aren't we the pathetic little ponce when a couple of Canadians make a laughing stock of us in front of the forum. 

Listen up, you fucking goof. I don't know if your schtick ever gained any mileage anywhere, but with Billy and I, remember the old saying of the IRA and the SAS...big boys games, big boys rules. Make up a hundred imaginary Billy and Paddy surrogates and gibber on about sundials and slide rules, but the two real Billy and Paddy posters are feeding your guts to you.

fukk off kid

racism don't mean shit, you and everyone else here are two bit racists. You ain't gonna stand in front of any black man calling n*8888.

you'll do it here tho, it's how all you fukks roll.

the problem is privilege

there is a big difference, look it the fukk up.

Bill I am about the furthest thing from a tough guy there is, but it’s been my experience that most black males only want to fight when they have a numerical advantage, when it comes down to one on one they talk a lot of shit but don’t really want to fight. Most back down if the odds are even.

I’m not much younger than you and grew up in a racially mixed neighborhood as well. I saw what you posted earlier about the older black woman on the porch and I agree with a lot of that, had many similar experience when I was younger. I remember buying weed in some of the worst housing projects in the city and being the only white guy in all black bars and never having a problem. On the contrary I always felt welcomed, especially in friends houses. They were (and still are) always welcomed in mine as well.

I think what you’re missing is that for the most part those scenarios don’t exist anymore, at least not on a widespread level. When you and I were kids and young adults the culture of government dependency had not yet taken full root, at least not for multiple generations like it has now. As more and more money has been thrown into these neighborhoods without any real purpose or focus it has only served to create a culture that not only has become greedy and lazy, but has also become more hostile toward its benefactors. When you give people more and more without setting any sort of parameters you accomplish nothing.

The feelings of mutual respect between white and black are gone at the middle and lower class levels, it’s convenient to blame this all on white people, but blacks deserve a lot of the blame as well.

Bill I am about the furthest thing from a tough guy there is, but it’s been my experience that most black males only want to fight when they have a numerical advantage, when it comes down to one on one they talk a lot of shit but don’t really want to fight. Most back down if the odds are even.

I’m not much younger than you and grew up in a racially mixed neighborhood as well. I saw what you posted earlier about the older black woman on the porch and I agree with a lot of that, had many similar experience when I was younger. I remember buying weed in some of the worst housing projects in the city and being the only white guy in all black bars and never having a problem. On the contrary I always felt welcomed, especially in friends houses. They were (and still are) always welcomed in mine as well.

I think what you’re missing is that for the most part those scenarios don’t exist anymore, at least not on a widespread level. When you and I were kids and young adults the culture of government dependency had not yet taken full root, at least not for multiple generations like it has now. As more and more money has been thrown into these neighborhoods without any real purpose or focus it has only served to create a culture that not only has become greedy and lazy, but has also become more hostile toward its benefactors. When you give people more and more without setting any sort of parameters you accomplish nothing.

The feelings of mutual respect between white and black are gone at the middle and lower class levels, it’s convenient to blame this all on white people, but blacks deserve a lot of the blame as well.

best damn post in thread.  :shake

shut it down.

best damn post in thread.  :shake

shut it down.

I missed what you said earlier about social programs and entitlements, we are in total agreement on that.

I’m not smart enough to know what the answer is, but I do know that what they’re doing isn’t working. Literally it is making whites hate blacks and blacks hate whites more than I ever remember. It’s not some Trump or Obama thing either, it just seems like it’s been getting progressively worse for decades now.

I missed what you said earlier about social programs and entitlements, we are in total agreement on that.

I’m not smart enough to know what the answer is, but I do know that what they’re doing isn’t working. Literally it is making whites hate blacks and blacks hate whites more than I ever remember. It’s not some Trump or Obama thing either, it just seems like it’s been getting progressively worse for decades now.

It's libtarded shit that Paddy endorses which Billy had no idea was causing massive debt in the U.S. until I pointed it out to him.

He kept screaming about Trump and tax cuts instead.

You can go back a few weeks in the politard thread and see for yourself.

Seriously??? You can’t be that of a snowflake! It’s the lame stream media and liberal politicians that are driving the division. Wise up BFO

Give the money to those who wanna work Or those legitimately unable. Raise the minimum wage to $10 and then yearly @ inflation + $.10  Mete out services geographically proportionate, not where the money is.

Fix the infrastructure, pick up the trash and police the inner city fairly.

No money if you sit on your ass or fire out a bunch of baby daddy missiles.

Make it a criminal offense to cheat the system, give the whistleblower incentive.

Good start