Roll Call: What books are you funded with, or will you be funded with by start of this Football Season?

sugardaddy

I’m on the cusp or was with a Northbet deposit. Is this desperation?

100% cash bonus, via btc, 10x roll 2k max. On top of that, bet a week 2 game, and if that game looses, get a freeplay in your account for that amount and it doesn’t effect the rollover.

Seems a bit generous.

i dont think the bonus seems too generous. betnow / SBG currently have a 100% cash w/a 3 x rollover for existing customers....now that seems too generous. i have never had issues cashing out at either book, but that seems desperate. however, betnow told me i do not qualify for that bonus...so maybe they are not desperate. if northbet was desperate, wouldn't they accept all players w/out an invite?

i dont think the bonus seems too generous. betnow / SBG currently have a 100% cash w/a 3 x rollover for existing customers....now that seems too generous. i have never had issues cashing out at either book, but that seems desperate. however, betnow told me i do not qualify for that bonus...so maybe they are not desperate. if northbet was desperate, wouldn't they accept all players w/out an invite?

I’m not saying the book is bad. Previous years I recall them only offering a freeplay. Maybe I’m confused and it was more/cash.

Going from a freeplay to cash and freeplay seems odd.

possibly the operation is the salt of the earth. I played there and never had a problem.

fish  right now or say by Oct 1  how much sign up, bonus stuff would a person or small group  from Iowa make if they tried ot physically go to as many shops as possible.  what do you get for sign up deposit  in Iowa,  for them to get your info and business

NJ has some nice bonuses with a 6x rollover. I'm hoping Iowa and Indiana do the same when they get apps.