I may have just assembled the greatest Fantasy Team of All-time...

KingRevolver

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you have enough there to get Barkley TBH. D Hop alone certainly wouldn't get it done as he has been a massive bust this year.

In my other league Barkley is available in a trade also. Pretty hard to really gage the value of him since it may be another month of little/no production with that injury. It seems like players think they can rush back from it, but they never do.

In my other league Barkley is available in a trade also. Pretty hard to really gage the value of him since it may be another month of little/no production with that injury. It seems like players think they can rush back from it, but they never do.

Yep....who knows. He does have an incredibly easy schedule down the stretch, but hell I need to be in it for that stretch.....lol. And I'm off to a horrific start this week. :gun

The worst team in the history of fantasy football is going to win their THIRD (3rd) straight game.

What in TARNATION is going on here? 

Sol

Well done........i lost me TE Dissly early in game and i think possibly for year....my 2 starting RBs also shit the fucking bed, although 1 was in  for a guy on a bye........Either way well done by your squad......

Sol

Well done........i lost me TE Dissly early in game and i think possibly for year....my 2 starting RBs also shit the fucking bed, although 1 was in for a guy on a bye........Either way well done by your squad......

Send me a trade offer for one of my TE’s. Don’t need both of them.

Jerry and I are going head to head tonight with one WRs each rolling. I’m 2 points up. Will I knock off the leader?

Good luck in your game tonight against Jerry, but I AM THE LEADER CURRENTLY, at least until this weeks game are finished....i got Jerry by points.....If he beats you then he is in 1st at 5-1...good luck  and ill look your team over......