2019 NFL Survivor Pool {$250 ADDED} WEEK 15 PICKS THREAD

Sharp Square

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothingbutwhiners was a little on his pick today. I know DAMN WELL that he would not have accepted my pick if i would have done that

HUMPTY DUMPTY,  i am NOT SURE IF THE FAT ROLLS ARE IN YOUR EYES OR NOT..........my pick was in at 12.28, the game started at 1230 FATFUCK.........Also nice of your fatass to try and bring it up after they came back and won......

People are right about you, you are a fucking loser, fat fuck and piece of shit........Go change your underwear shitstains...

You have to have your picks in 15  MINUTES prior to games on Thursday or Satrudays kid!

You are a piece of shit and I know that you would have called this shit on me if given the chance. I only noticed it after the game when i checked to see if anyone took Dallas or New Orleans today.

Try again next year chump

You have to have your picks in 15  MINUTES prior to games on Thursday or Satrudays kid!

You are a piece of shit and I know that you would have called this shit on me if given the chance. I only noticed it after the game when i checked to see if anyone took Dallas or New Orleans today.

Try again next year chump

Says who?    Why would someone have to have a pick in 15 minutes early on a Thursay or Saturday?   That would make no fucking sense like your fatass......... Sorry buddy but you wont find a guy here to agree with your fat stinking ass........NOT ONE.      

There is no reason why someone would have to put a play in 15 minutes early on a Thursday or Saturday, Game starts at a set time.....Move on FATBOY , stop eating all your leftovers tonight and get your fat ass in bed and save some turkey for your family in the morning.....

I only made the call and posted about it because he is always acts like such an asshole to me. I know FOR DAMN SURE that I would have been DQed from the contest

HUMPTY DUMPTY

There is no way I’m DQED, there are many games still to pick from, Either the people running the pool allow the pick to stand, or they dont count it and i pick from what’s left......Had this been the last game of week to pick from then yeah if they ruled against my pick I would of been DQED......

Once again FATBOY appreciate you saying something after they came back and won and also while there are games for me to i still pick instead of waiting to Monday night and voicing your concern on my pick.....

If you weren’t so FAT and DUMB you would of waited till there were no games for me to pick from. If they end up ruling aginst my Chicago pick...... Either way put the turkey sandwich down and get so me sleep you FAT FUCK!

Ok he picks again. Lers just make the same exception in case someone else does it as well. Like if someone accidently picks a team that they have already used. they should get to repick if other games are still in play that week

yeah agree. There should be no DQs at all in a paid contest. Boat started that shit, but it was on free rolls. Big difference

It’s actually on post #1 in the rules.

I’m not gonna make the call on it but it is written

it does not count then needs to make a new play 

I only made the call and posted about it because he is always acts like such an asshole to me. I know FOR DAMN SURE that I would have been DQed from the contest

HUMPTY DUMPTY

There is no way I’m DQED, there are many games still to pick from, Either the people running the pool allow the pick to stand, or they dont count it and i pick from what’s left......Had this been the last game of week to pick from then yeah if they ruled against my pick I would of been DQED......

Once again FATBOY appreciate you saying something after they came back and won and also while there are games for me to i still pick instead of waiting to Monday night and voicing your concern on my pick.....

If you weren’t so FAT and DUMB you would of waited till there were no games for me to pick from. If they end up ruling aginst my Chicago pick...... Either way put the turkey sandwich down and get so me sleep you FAT FUCK!

A clear rule was broken but we paid to be in this contest so no way should he be DQed. I say he picks again and maybe as a small penalty forfeits using Chicago again. Seems fair

strange situation.  the actual pick is invalid of course but  I cant justify a  total DQ with games left on the board in a post up contest.  so he picks again

Sorry guy in the Holiday rush I never noticed the timing of the play!

The play is Invalid but there is no DQ since he still has teams available that are on the board. 

Ill take Kansas City,............... just a couple things though, why is there a 15 minute rule? It should be time of your post as long as game has not started..... i put my pick in 13 minutes after said time of 1215, game started at 1230, what advantage does the last 15 minutes give a person..... Also feel like i was playing at a sports book, where i made a play it won and then someone comes in and says invalid play, but not one word was said when Chicago was losing the whole game till last drive......... I wonder had chicago lost if i would of ever known or heard from HUMPTY DUMPTY about the play being invalid for time reasons.  

Anyways , Its all good moving forward.............HUMPTY you still are a fat piece of garbage and an animal abuser you fucking pussy....... 

Once again to clarify my pick is KANSAS CITY........To everyone else EXCEPT HUMPTY DUMPTY i wish you all the best of luck......