2019 NFL Survivor Pool {$250 ADDED} WEEK 15 PICKS THREAD

Sharp Square

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys want to take $900 out of the pool and give everyone at least $150? Sort of a save.

If that is agreed upon, then downsouth can just keep my $150 and add it to the basketball contest pool. I think that we should all send over $150 for the basketball tourney.

It still leaves a nice payout for the winner. Somewhere around $2500 for the winner or so. I cant remember the total pool

Do you guys want to take $900 out of the pool and give everyone at least $150? Sort of a save.

If that is agreed upon, then downsouth can just keep my $150 and add it to the basketball contest pool. I think that we should all send over $150 for the basketball tourney.

It still leaves a nice payout for the winner. Somewhere around $2500 for the winner or so. I cant remember the total pool

I’m not a fan of saves and one can easily hedge on their own. Pass.

Well apparently no chopping allowed as long as NOTHINGBUTWHINERS is still in. And Herbie just wants to hedge.

I thought that my $150 in the basketball pool was free money to anything one else playing. But I guess that you guys dont need my $150 in the pool

Skip 1 buffet this week pal and join the hoops contest......

Nevermind, I dont think that I could win it. I havent been studying NCAA Hoops very much. I would have joined if everyone had to pick the same number of NBA games. But most will only choose NCAA.

Its fine, nothingbutwhiners. I understand, as long as you are still in there is no need to discuss a partial chop

Humpty Dumpty

No one cares if you have 150 to enter the hoops contest or not, actually i am sure most would prefer you not to enter and will not miss your 2 times power week banter telling us how you lost and why you are going to win your other hoops pool you are in or asking if we can c he age the rules a bit to meet your special needs.......

Go grab a triple burger someplace pal, then i am sure you wont be so bitchy because your stomach will have some food in it.....Also do not forget to change those shitty drawers you have on because there is no way a guy your size can properly clean his ass after a shit.......