Finally, The Rev has come back to...

KingRevolver

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ever hear of Flint, Michigan, dumbass?

So one town in America has a water problem and you compare it to an entire country lol

What is it with these leftists who hate America so much? With the left, it’s like a competition on who can hate America the most

I point out that you can’t drink water anywhere in Mexico because of the poor sanitation throughout the ENTIRE COUNTRY. Then Lefty Rev starts screaming about Flint. JFC

So one town in America has a water problem and you compare it to an entire country lol

What is it with these leftists who hate America so much? With the left, it’s like a competition on who can hate America the most

I point out that you can’t drink water anywhere in Mexico because of the poor sanitation throughout the ENTIRE COUNTRY. Then Lefty Rev starts screaming about Flint. JFC

You aren't even American loser.

Hill is on point here

I’ve got these three clowns (Rev, JBD and Rito) on hardcore tilt

They can’t handle an upper class, well off, healthy strong American alpha male like myself doing my thing

Rev is a fat Mexican who struggles to stay below 200 lbs and hasn’t been laid by someone he hasn’t paid in 10+ years (180 lbs is the most I’ve ever weighed and I’m 5’11/6’0 which means I’m at least 3 inches taller than Rev. I also get laid/dick sucked every night by pretty girlfriend. Rev’s jealousy is understandable)

JBD is just a gay liberal kid from San Fran, the most disgusting filthy city in america

And Rito? Well he’s just a bald dude who looks like a freak with an ugly Wife

Guys, not my fault you have these problems. Just deal with it and stop taking them out on me. It’s embarrassing (for you)

Sorry not sorry

I’ve got these three clowns (Rev, JBD and Rito) on hardcore tilt

They can’t handle an upper class, well off, healthy strong American alpha male like myself doing my thing

Rev is a fat Mexican who struggles to stay below 200 lbs and hasn’t been laid by someone he hasn’t paid in 10+ years (180 lbs is the most I’ve ever weighed and I’m 5’11/6’0 which means I’m at least 3 inches taller than Rev. I also get laid/dick sucked every night by pretty girlfriend. Rev’s jealousy is understandable)

JBD is just a gay liberal kid from San Fran, the most disgusting filthy city in america

And Rito? Well he’s just a bald dude who looks like a freak with an ugly Wife

Guys, not my fault you have these problems. Just deal with it and stop taking them out on me. It’s embarrassing (for you)

Sorry not sorry

k

(Someone post the Hanky “did not read” dancing gif)