HR Wager reduced limits to 100---Bounceback asked to return the $100 he owes

bounceback

Gossip? LOL Zack of americasbookie is Robbie of apex. Not gossip, fact. No one has said otherwise even Owen LOL. Agenda? The only agenda is everyone connected to TGF or being paid by TGF are doing their best to keep the secret or trying to cover it up that one of their main sponsors is a legendary thief, stiff, lying bookie. There’s been several posters who did not know and it is good that they do now. Know that TGF is asking them to send money to ZackRobbie. 1vice, over at peeps you were known as a straight talker, no bullshit poster. Will you say, yes or no, that Zack of americasbookie is Robbie of apex?

I didn’t start a thread on this subject. I came into the fray when TGF started covering for ZackRobbie. Only one poster, rito, called them on their bullshit.

:pop:pop P.S is that you in that avatar or fishhead?

Guest 1VICE

Gossip? LOL Zack of americasbookie is Robbie of apex. Not gossip, fact. No one has said otherwise even Owen LOL. Agenda? The only agenda is everyone connected to TGF or being paid by TGF are doing their best to keep the secret or trying to cover it up that one of their main sponsors is a legendary thief, stiff, lying bookie. There’s been several posters who did not know and it is good that they do now. Know that TGF is asking them to send money to ZackRobbie. 1vice, over at peeps you were known as a straight talker, no bullshit poster. Will you say, yes or no, that Zack of americasbookie is Robbie of apex?

I didn’t start a thread on this subject. I came into the fray when TGF started covering for ZackRobbie. Only one poster, rito, called them on their bullshit.

I am just confused as to why you would lump me in with b.s. that had nothing to do with me, when in fact I paid your outstanding debt to your deceased friends wife that was owed from that fiasco. My money paid to your friend for nothing more than being a nice guy and then you come and kick me in the balls 2 yrs later

Guest 1VICE
LOL "debt to your deceased friends wife" Are you smoking crack? Get a grip' date=' I have no deceased friends wife owed money. If you go back and read when sober you'll find that it was milwaukee mike who dragged 1vice through the mud not me. But you didnt answer the question LOL[/quote']

Did I or did I not pay you for a debt that nothing to do with me?

looks like boater will never get his $100 back :(

I heard Boater never sent the 1st hundy in the first place and just tried blaming Bouncer on fucking it up and thought Bouncer would get confused and say "forget about it". Wade, it looks like none of these forums are ran by saints, they are all bad bad people.