You make the line: Miami @ Dallas

RDTrains

Miami going to be bookies worst nightmare

This will be similar to the Patriots 16-0 team just the opposite end of the spectrum.  Bookies couldn't make the lines high enough the first half of the season and New England kept covering.  No matter what the line.  

Things will eventually catch up and even out.  Eventually. 

This will be similar to the Patriots 16-0 team just the opposite end of the spectrum. Bookies couldn't make the lines high enough the first half of the season and New England kept covering. No matter what the line.

Things will eventually catch up and even out. Eventually.

Well ride the wave and take advantage when things starts to turn for miami take the winnings and run

This will be similar to the Patriots 16-0 team just the opposite end of the spectrum.  Bookies couldn't make the lines high enough the first half of the season and New England kept covering.  No matter what the line.  

Things will eventually catch up and even out.  Eventually.

There were books in Las Vegas that stopped taking Patriots and over parlays late that year. They may deny it but it’s true.

I forget what game it was.  But Labor Day Weekend I tried to make a $20 parlay on a college football game at Sunset Station.  Favorite with the over.  And it was denied. 

Unbelievable man.

That’s disgusting. Would like to get good and loaded and go see Esposito in person and ask him how he can sleep at night denying $20 parlays.

Told the writer, it's $20 man.  He said he knows.  But system wont accept it because it's been deemed correlated.

I used to let people parlay futures or anything for small amounts if the software would allow it. If you’re going to disallow those at least set the limit at a reasonable amount so as to accommodate your tourist base betting $10 parlays. It’s good customer service and doesn’t hurt your bottom line a bit.

I used to let people parlay futures or anything for small amounts if the software would allow it. If you’re going to disallow those at least set the limit at a reasonable amount so as to accommodate your tourist base betting $10 parlays. It’s good customer service and doesn’t hurt your bottom line a bit.

I probably could have put up a fuss on principle.  But then again it's $20.  So principle wasn't really worth making a scene. 

Dolphins coach Brian Flores, when asked who is starting quarterback is, responded, “it’s Fitz.”

“But after a couple of weeks like that, we’re evaluating all positions. ... We haven’t made any final decisions yet.”

Which means the door remains cracked open for Josh Rosen to start Sunday against the Cowboys.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article235146687.html#storylink=cpy

The problem is you will get guys that will hit that 20 times at $20 at multiple locations.

Not that I would mind if they did that though.