So, bookmaker scrapped BTC as an option?

StayGolden

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently only accepting bitcoin deposits. Withdrawal via bitcoin removed from the cashier.

called in yesterday evening and they are undergoing an update that could be finished today or sometime this week but there is no time frame.  I asked if it would be finished by next week so that i can withdraw and the answer was definite yes.

called in yesterday evening and they are undergoing an update that could be finished today or sometime this week but there is no time frame.  I asked if it would be finished by next week so that i can withdraw and the answer was definite yes.

With all due respect I no longer have confidence in anything I'm told by an offshore bookie customer service rep.

Most of the time they provide incorrect information.

I've had enough experience to know that they will say anything to get the call over with.

After years of calling in and speaking with them I have learned that what they tell you changes from day to day and csr to csr.

Betonline csr's are the worst I've ever had to deal with and Bookmaker is only slightly better.

The general rule is the bigger the book the less useful the csr rep is in handling problems.

Smaller books are better for this.

I've never done that. Cards from LBC? Which cards? Do you think the cards are safe?

I use Gyft.  Unfortunately they changed it recently to where you have to use coinbase or bitpay(never used this?) to buy the cards.  Before they just send you an address and you could send from anywhere.   They are just regular gift cards, they download right to app on your phone.  The Target stores here all have big grocery sections so I was just doing my grocery shopping there for the last year.  Was really nice, could hit up nitrogen for a payout and buy food 20 seconds later.   They have all sorts of cards too, American Airlines, tons of stores,etc.  Now you have to use coinbase so I'm not buying as many.

With all due respect I no longer have confidence in anything I'm told by an offshore bookie customer service rep.

Most of the time they provide incorrect information.

I've had enough experience to know that they will say anything to get the call over with.

After years of calling in and speaking with them I have learned that what they tell you changes from day to day and csr to csr.

Betonline csr's are the worst I've ever had to deal with and Bookmaker is only slightly better.

The general rule is the bigger the book the less useful the csr rep is in handling problems.

Smaller books are better for this.

True.  

BM was getting a ton of fraud on coin wd and their security is retarded.  I requested one when I was out of the country and it didn't come.  I asked 2 days later and the idiot rep said it was still processing.  I asked a week later from the Houston Airport ip and they said they didn't send because of the ip and wanted to check it was me.  Of course they didn't contact me or anything.  Or verify anything in the chat except my pw, which if the account was compromised would be pointless anyway.  Then they sent the payout in 15minutes.  Not sure who hacks an account and requests 1% of the account balance either.  

Also I don't think Bookmaker has replied to any email I've sent them in the last 6 months.

I've sent email direct - no response.

Filled online form and submitted - no response.

They claim that they will reply to all email within 48 hours. That has not been my experience, not at all.

I went on chat the other day with the poker dept to have my email address updated. Went through all the "security" bullshit and in total spent about 15 mins in chat.

I requested my email address change and chat rep confirmed it was changed. Log in to poker and see it hasn't been updated.

Call in. Request change. They tell me it can't be done over the phone, chat or email only.

I explain I just finished in chat. Guy on phone says "no notes or record of your request sir"

So I'm going to try one more time in chat. This time I'm going to save the chat.

I fully expect them to NOT complete my request. Bunch of fuckups.

• 6 months later...