2019 NFL/NCAA PICK 7 CONTEST {$1000 ADDED by HrWager.ag} WEEK 6 PICKS THREAD

Sharp Square

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True. I can only watch the Special Olympics.

Lucky for you.

I will remind you of what SharpSquare told you when you posted about your expected returns and WVU read three pages and got a good laugh and then cost himself four points by not speaking up. Now that's funny!!!

This is a thread for posting PICKS. If you two want to argue, go do it somewhere else!!!

I will remind you of what SharpSquare told you when you posted about your expected returns and WVU read three pages and got a good laugh and then cost himself four points by not speaking up. Now that's funny!!!

This is a thread for posting PICKS. If you two want to argue, go do it somewhere else!!!

So what are we wagering on those "expected returns" I am supposedly playing for?

Shocking that ACH turned this one into a pile of shit as well.  I wonder why every where you end up in contests end up not wanting you around any longer?   PRobably time to give him the old TTP to PO treatment and send him to the next forum. Let him become peeps problem.  

Lemon Head always shows up at convenient times.

Did ACH finally cry himself to sleep or are his parents changing his shitty diaper?  Whatever the case keep doing your thing Sharp. Hopefully ACH finds another forum to cry at and tell them how he really fucked SBR over a contest..  His life highlight that SBR score was......LOL......Either way hopefully he will not join or wont be allowed to join next year.....   

Now back to posting some winners.....

That is bullshit. I gave the available line on HRWager. I could have kept the line and nobody would have known the difference. You are a moron.

This is not your contest to fuck up with your stupid bullshit. People are paying money to be in it.

$500 to leave contest and site permanently.

Did ACH finally cry himself to sleep or are his parents changing his shitty diaper?  Whatever the case keep doing your thing Sharp. Hopefully ACH finds another forum to cry at and tell them how he really fucked SBR over a contest..  His life highlight that SBR score was......LOL......Either way hopefully he will not join or wont be allowed to join next year.....   

Now back to posting some winners.....

Losers you are a dog chasing a car. You have no idea what you are going to do with it when you catch but you love throwing your money away.