GoldenDoodle

housepicks

Yes I have. And yes it is.

Id go get a rescue dog if you want a dog.

Got a rescue dog, which is blind in one eye, and when she was fixed, they removed a bullet slug from her. Very sad. The dog could be any better. Fox hound.

I also spent almost 2k, from a pet store, a year ago, for a chocolate lab. The fucking dog drives me nuts and has me on edge all the time.

Get a purebred golden retriever

Their over bred and many are aggressive now in days. Field line GR don’t have this problem, but of course you get what you pay for. They are the 4th most aggressive in Canada. Not sure the stats here, but has to be high. My dog has been attack 10 times all by Golden’s.

1. Labdooodles, golden doodles are Frankenstein dogs.  The guy who started it regrets it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/2019/09/26/creator-labradoodle-says-he-made-frankensteins-monster/

The creator of the labradoodle says he made ‘Frankenstein’s monster’

LNWP2HV2V4I6PPUU7K5Q6HU77M.jpgBuster, a labradoodle, takes a romp Feb. 16, 2017, through Congressional Cemetery in Washington. (Toni L. Sandys/The Washington Post)

September 25, 2019 at 10:11 p.m. EDT

They’re cute and curly-haired. They don’t shed much. They come in multiple colors.

Aficionados see a lot to love in the labradoodle, the Labrador retriever-poodle mix that ranks among the world’s most popular “designer dogs.”

But not Wally Conron.

The Australian man who introduced labradoodles to the world back in 1989 says the breed is his “life’s regret” — the spark for a proliferation of poodle hybrids that he claims has run amok with irresponsible breeding causing health problems.

“I opened a Pandora’s box and released a Frankenstein’s monster,” he told the Australia Broadcasting Corp. in an interview last week.

The comments have drawn confusion and indignant disagreement from labradoodle lovers everywhere — but also recognition of dangers in the reckless pursuit of adorable new canine combinations.