Anyone want to be considered for JUICE FREE at TGF?

FISHHEAD

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fish, you might want to explain to some of these guys how JF works. It seems that some may have a misunderstanding based on some of the comments.

He’s been elusive IAG, fill us in, or at least those of us with full time jobs :laugh

I understand it as you and Fish book bets with us sheep on credit. If I’m right, can I get my starting credit limit and the parlay odds up to 8 teamers (I’m no Molldy) for JF :pop

Thanks pal-ette :cheers

He’s been elusive IAG, fill us in, or at least those of us with full time jobs :laugh

I understand it as you and Fish book bets with us sheep on credit. If I’m right, can I get my starting credit limit and the parlay odds up to 8 teamers (I’m no Molldy) for JF :pop

Thanks pal-ette :cheers

Well, first off...FH (or anybody) is not operating as an official book. Posters bet with other posters.

Say I want Bama today. I post that I want Bama for $200. ..if someone in JF wants the other side, they have option (but no obligation) to accept the bet.

There are other details,but no one person is booking, and no one (that I’ve seen) is currently taking parlays, teasers etc...pretty much straight sides and totals.

I just report the news, I don't break it.

According to Balco he still owes him $100. In a thread a few months ago, another poster chimed in (maybe rjt?) and said he was owed money as well. I believe he mentioned Timely gave the excuse that he cant send him money because his wife would find out he gambled with strangers on the internet. Or something along those lines.

But he continues to argue with Javy about Watson vs Trubisky at Peeps.

Well, first off...FH (or anybody) is not operating as an official book. Posters bet with other posters.

Say I want Bama today. I post that I want Bama for $200. ..if someone in JF wants the other side, they have option (but no obligation) to accept the bet.

There are other details,but no one person is booking, and no one (that I’ve seen) is currently taking parlays, teasers etc...pretty much straight sides and totals.

its mostly anti booking.  +EV specials given daily.  people taking the offers can be the book or at least hold +EV sides if they so choose.

How do I get invited to this party?