Washington St vs Arizona St.

Mr. NBA

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's all I have to say about that. 

Not really. 

* Both teams off a bye

* WSU a wounded dog right now (dangerous)

* ASU defense is decent for a Pac12 defense, but does give up big plays in the passing game

* WSU defensive coordinator just walked out the door after losing to Utah

* Weather will only be a high of 90, but that's pretty hot to the Cougs who had snow on the ground in Pullman this week

* Mike Leach is one funny bastard

Sol why the move to pick em here? Any idea? I liked Arizona St at -2.5 now at pick.....has me scared that I'm clueless here.

ASU is a very young team.  Talented, but very young.  

At MSU, they played 20 TRUE freshman.  That's unheard of.  Tons of true sophomores on the field as well. 

With that recipe comes ups and downs.  WSU a wounded dog and came into this season one of the top teams in the PAC12.  I'm sure the sharps see the pattern here.  Go on the road and win a lucky game at MSU.  Come home and lay and egg.  Go on the road and win at another ranked team at Cal.  Come home and... ? 

ASU is not a great team.  But they will be.  No doubt about it. 

Coin flip game.  I'm sure the sharps saw the points and couldn't resist.  Line is where it should be now. 

ASU is a very young team.  Talented, but very young.  

At MSU, they played 20 TRUE freshman.  That's unheard of.  Tons of true sophomores on the field as well. 

With that recipe comes ups and downs.  WSU a wounded dog and came into this season one of the top teams in the PAC12.  I'm sure the sharps see the pattern here.  Go on the road and win a lucky game at MSU.  Come home and lay and egg.  Go on the road and win at another ranked team at Cal.  Come home and... ? 

ASU is not a great team.  But they will be.  No doubt about it. 

Coin flip game.  I'm sure the sharps saw the points and couldn't resist.  Line is where it should be now. 

Gotcha........thoughts on the total?

Can’t see ASU wanting to trade points with WSU. If they win, it’s most likely under, but I hate playing unders with Leach. Pretty interesting game that isn’t getting much attention.

Was the game I circled for this week. I loved the Devils and the over, but now I'm questioning myself........so who the hell knows. :gun