Talk me out of buying 40 acres in Arizona

WVU

Contact someone in the know there...………..you need to know EVERYTHING before buying.

What's the YEARLY cost to own this land?

........and you surely want to avoid any big LAND ASSESSMENTS that could run into the many thousands.

I've seen land in AZ sold late at night on TV, it's usually in the middle of nowhere, far from a paved road or any services, nor will there be any services in your lifetime. people say, "hey, it'll be good hunting land", but you can hunt on most public lands for free anyway. It's possible that 12K price should be a lot less.

I'm gonna need more info.  Too many unknowns here in the ad.  

I'm looking at buying land near Williams/Seligman.  Williams much more desirable due to the tree line.  But water is starting to run out up there.

Seligman area is less tree'd.  But most wells hit decent water in the area.  

Only a 1:45 drive from Seligman to Laughlin.  2:45 to Vegas. 

A shit ton of land available on the cheap too. 

Buy land. God ain't making more of it.

Plate tectonics.

Actually land is being subsumed as some plates are forced under other plates, and land is forming from molten lava as other plates are forced up.  (This phenomena is falsely used as proof of human-caused climate change, by the way. )

So, if God is responsible for what land we do have, He should be credited for this creation as well!

Plate tectonics.

Actually land is being subsumed as some plates are forced under other plates, and land is forming from molten lava as other plates are forced up.  (This phenomena is falsely used as proof of human-caused climate change, by the way. )

So, if God is responsible for what land we do have, He should be credited for this creation as well!

Ok