Trump raising legal age for vaping to 21

sugardaddy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think vaping is ok for kids, all these kids/adults getting hurt/killed are because they're doing bootleg vapes filled with THC and other chemicals, None of them are getting hurt from your regular nicotine vapes.

No one is getting hurt from THC lol

It’s the cutting agents used in shitty carts.

sometimes it best to stand up for what you think and not to go along with the crowd, most of the time the crowd will lead you in the wrong direction, just like peer pressure in school.

i agree, you have the right to stand up, you dont have the right to stand up and tell others how to live their life. Do you see the difference?

Yea, but the people putting the THC in are also putting in the other crap, and since they're not manufactured and marketed in a controlled way, you have no idea what you're getting.

Those are black market cartridges. Haven’t heard of anyone getting sick from a reputable company.

why do people like to go with a fad, i dont get it, you guys are not teenagers, i dont think, why not read the reports on this before making stupid remarks.............high schools kids are vaping.come on guys...

And if they weren't vaping, they'd be smoking cigarettes. Why do you hate kids so much that you want them to get cancer?

and NONE of the deaths from vaping are from legal products bought in grocery stores/convenience stores etc

correct....And to further clarify, none of the deaths cited so far are clearly causative to use of vaped products. There is at best a tiny (wrt to overall national vape use being tens of millions of North Americans) sample of correlation