Trump raising legal age for vaping to 21

sugardaddy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mach it is not good for you, been several deaths because of it and there is nothing cool about someone smoking it

This illiterate bible thumper talking about several deaths because of it. But he drinks alcohol. I'd like to see those alchohol vs. vape deaths numbers.

And stop eating the weird stuff growing in your backyard.

Sol you are a fuck up adult, i said nothing wrong in this thread, you are the one that is a fucking fool if you think vaping is ok for kids...........btw Sol fuck you turd

I think vaping is ok for kids, all these kids/adults getting hurt/killed are because they're doing bootleg vapes filled with THC and other chemicals, None of them are getting hurt from your regular nicotine vapes.

NOT ALL SIR just because we was stupid back in the day, do we have to be stupid again NO

Of course we do, if it's a right it cant be taken away.  By the way, the true villian in the smoking/vaping realm is the govt, not the tobacco co's. the tobacco co's prob make 75 cents a pack, the govt pulls in $5+. They could ban cigs but they want the money.