QB Ryan Tannehill Resurrecting Career With Tennessee

Mike75

Want to know something totally crazy?

After starting the season dead last in offense with Mariota the Titans have the NFL's number one offense since Ryan Tannehill took over.

Also out of the top 30 NFL games offensively in NFL history the Tennessee Titans have 2 of the top 30 games offensively all time in yards per play over the past three weeks.

I watched the Tennessee game today and have to say i was impressed with Ryan.........He really looks like the guy Miami thought they were getting in the draft a few years ago.......

It looks like Tennessee will have to sign him to a long term contract after the season. There are rumors that preliminary talks are already taking place.

Tannehill is 6-1 as the Titans’ starter this season. Today he completed 21 of 27 passes for 391 yards, just missing his second ever 400-yard day, and he threw three touchdowns and an interception.

Tannehill is first in NFL in pass rating at 118.5

Tannehill is second in NFL in completion percentage 73.4%

Tannehill is first in NFL in yards per completion at 9.8 yards per completion

Tannehill has the third longest pass completion this year at 91 yards

Not sure but i can't believe that as awful as Mariota and Eli Manning are that both of those guys will get a new contract from some team. Just thinking i could see Cincinnati,L.A. Chargers,Carolina,Chicago as potential teams......

Neither are going to Chicago, bears will roll dice with a cheap backup that they can develop. They don’t have any cap space. I could see one of them in Carolina, LAC, or maybe Denver.