Official Dem Nominee Thread (NO POLITICS - JUST BETTING TALK)

tailsyoulose

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2016: Rubio finished 3rd in Iowa, then bottomed out to 5th in New Hampshire. Drop out? Nope. He rebounded to 2nd in Nevada & South Carolina. The 2020 race is much more open than 2016. Hence, the reason for Warren to stay in, especially w/ rising odds of a contested convention.

Lizzie's my current personal choice.   But she has no more lane.   Bernie has clearly won the Left lane from her.   Amy has clearly won the woman hope lane from her, in a neighboring state to Lizzie's Mass, no less.  Unless she smokes them in the Feb 19th debate, it's gonna be tough for her to get a winning lane.   She won't drop out immediately, but if she gets smoked again in Nevada, and she wants the left lane to win, she should,  and let Bernie have it uncontested.  

Lizzie's my current personal choice.   But she has no more lane.   Bernie has clearly won the Left lane from her.   Amy has clearly won the woman hope lane from her, in a neighboring state to Lizzie's Mass, no less.  Unless she smokes them in the Feb 19th debate, it's gonna be tough for her to get a winning lane.   She won't drop out immediately, but if she gets smoked again in Nevada, and she wants the left lane to win, she should,  and let Bernie have it uncontested.  

Is Bloomberg done?

Is Bloomberg done?

He hasn't started yet, except ads.   His hope is brokered.  I give that about a 20% chance, and then he has to be the 1 they chose if it is, which is questionable but certainly possible.  I think shorting him is probably the best betting course if he's still 2-1, 3-1 or thereabouts, when they reopen the betting tomorrow.  No way would I bet on him at short odds.  

I've got a question for you, Bro'...

Do you think if Bernie gets the Nom it will cost the Dems The House?

By flipping back 2018 R to D Swing Districts from D back to R?

The honest answer is I dont know, what do the R's need, like 19 seats? I would say a trump win would gain seats, a big win would assure the house, not sure bernie is THE factor.

Keep in mind Trump wasn't on the ballot in 2018 when all the seats flipped.

Here's a pic from the NY post today - Biden is trying to think. :lolny-post-biden-cover.jpg?quality=90&strip

Latest from Bookmaker:   Amy continues to get Bet.  No more value left.  Uncle Joe in Double digits but not as high as he should be.  

UPDATED #4US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2020 - DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE (ALL IN/NO REFUNDS)

Elizabeth Warren+4250
Joe Biden+1250
Pete Buttigieg+633
Bernie Sanders+143
Michael Bloomberg+236
Hillary Clinton+3123
Amy Klobuchar+1707
Tulsi Gabbard+34000
Tom Steyer+27500

Latest from 5Dimes:

Democratic Presidential Nominee - Democratic National ConventionMon 7/13 

301 Bernie Sanders is Democratic Nominee +110      

303 M.Bloomberg is Democratic Nominee +240     

305 Pete Buttigieg is Democratic Nominee +550     

307 Joe Biden is Democratic Nominee +1200    

309 Amy Klobuchar is Democratic Nominee +1400      

311 Hillary Clinton is Democratic Nominee +2500     

313 Elizabeth Warren is Democratic Nominee +5000      

315 Tom Steyer is Democratic Nominee +50000      

317 Tulsi Gabbard is Democratic Nominee +50000      

Bet Online:

U.S. Politics

Democratic Nominee for the 2020 Election
06:00 PM 

2251 Bernie Sanders   +125  

2267 Michael Bloomberg   +275  

2275 Pete Buttigieg   +700  

2253 Joe Biden   +1000  

2261 Amy Klobuchar   +1400  

2254 Elizabeth Warren   +2000  

2264 Hillary Clinton   +3300  

2258 Michelle Obama   +6600  

2265 Tom Steyer   +6600  

2271 Tulsi Gabbard   +8000

Listening to Ben Shapiro today made me feel better about Bernie winning....Ben gives Bernie a less then zero chance at beating Trump.

So with that said, Bernie is who I’m pulling for....

Shapiro is awesome and bright af, but he's 100% off base

Joe Rogan supporting Bernie Sanders needs to send shockwaves all throughout the RNC

Because a lot of Trump people are easily flippable to Bernie, as they're two sides of the anti-establishment coin.

Be wary!

Bet Online:

U.S. Politics

Democratic Nominee for the 2020 Election

06:00 PM 

2251 Bernie Sanders   +125  

2267 Michael Bloomberg   +275  

2275 Pete Buttigieg   +700  

2253 Joe Biden   +1000  

2261 Amy Klobuchar   +1400  

2254 Elizabeth Warren   +2000  

2264 Hillary Clinton   +3300  

2258 Michelle Obama   +6600  

2265 Tom Steyer   +6600  

2271 Tulsi Gabbard   +8000

Bloomberg ad buys are no joke

Add in that MSM/DNC is trying to slow Bernie, and brokered convention is other Bloomberg path.

Bloomberg ad buys are no joke

Add in that MSM/DNC is trying to slow Bernie, and brokered convention is other Bloomberg path.

The ad buys are real, but they will have limited effect, would you, me, or most of us change our views because of TV ads? It does look like he is moving the polls in limited areas, primarily minority ones, i guess they might be easier to sway?

The ad buys are real, but they will have limited effect, would you, me, or most of us change our views because of TV ads? It does look like he is moving the polls in limited areas, primarily minority ones, i guess they might be easier to sway?

Doesn't he have quite the infrastructure in a lot of states now?

Super Tuesday could be a big springboard.

And again, his ads are so simple, yet wildly effective.

They're going to bear fruit.

When/if Bernie and the other candidates start to fight back against Mike and the minority vote,, it would be relatively easy to do so against his record as NYC mayor with respect to minorities.  They are attacking Mayor Pete on his minority record, and he's MLK compared to Bloomy.  Not sure they will go there, but if they do, the ads write themselves.