Official Dem Nominee Thread (NO POLITICS - JUST BETTING TALK)

tailsyoulose

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FLASH: Bloomberg currently has no TV ad spending booked beyond Super Tuesday
4:42 PM · Feb 28, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

The guys a fucking idiot, he's spent more already than Hillary did in the entire campaign in 2016, and we've still only had 3 small primaries.

Maybe he's starting to realize it's no fun getting slammed and insulted, not to mention that he might be realizing that you cant buy a personality.

Nah.

Bernie = Certain LOSS.

The Dems are too smart for that.

If Biden can't get the nom, then Michelle Obama has first dibs at an Open Convention. :cigar

The bolded is likely true.   They will make every effort to appeal to her patriotism.   But I still think it's Bernie's to lose.   He should be a much stronger favorite than he is, and the only reason he's not is because of the conspiracy theorists that swear the DNC will take it away from him.  

Yes you are, you said BIDEN only 75% chance there...………..he's a MUCH bigger fav to win there, my GOD GUY

Bernie only guy than can contend and you can get him at MINIMUM +710

BIDEN 12-1 fav at CRIS

I'm not arguing the lines, they're based on these latest polls and the fake media narrative of "momentum" by biden, I dont see it, although i admit he will likely win.