Official Dem Nominee Thread (NO POLITICS - JUST BETTING TALK)

tailsyoulose

I  think Biden is easier to beat,  a few months back it wasn't that way but it is now.

Same. 

Bernie draws the starkest contrast and draws the most energy from people. 

BIden seems like Trump will roll all over him, but all these people keep saying he's stable, etc, and allows OBama era policies to go back into effect with drastic change, so idk. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I  think Biden is easier to beat,  a few months back it wasn't that way but it is now.

You think WRONG...

Biden is gonna flip back PA, MI, and WI and is going to be Trump's Worst Nightmare.

Just wait until Barack, Michelle, Etc... start hitting the trail as Biden Surrogates.

Totally LMAO at "Biden is gonna be easier to beat"... :laugh

I wonder how bloomberg feels, being lied to by his people..."just spend more money, get the message out". They were commenting about his great team in VA, 80 paid staffers, 14 field offices, knocked on 100K doors just this weekend, etc. he cant even break 10%.

Eric trump was just on fox saying that his dad spent $300 million total for both the primaries and campaign, bloomberg has spent double that  and we've barely started. All for nothing.

Bloombergs master plan will now be for Biden to have a stroke, that's about 50/50.

You think WRONG...

Biden is gonna flip back PA, MI, and WI and is going to be Trump's Worst Nightmare.

Just wait until Barack, Michelle, Etc... start hitting the trail as Biden Surrogates.

Totally LMAO at "Biden is gonna be easier to beat"... :laugh

People have eyes and ears chappy, that will doom Biden.

Can you even imagine all of these Mentally-Deranged "Bernie Bros." melting down tonight?

What a Bunch of DELUSIONAL POS...

Bernie never had a chance at the Nom.

"Bernie has a chance"? :laugh

I just think Bernie has the strongest spirit of anyone running..........and genuinely wants to help everyone and our nation. 

Wouldn't get all he wants, but his focus appears pure/genuine. 

That's why I felt like he deserves the chance. 

I wonder how bloomberg feels, being lied to by his people..."just spend more money, get the message out". They were commenting about his great team in VA, 80 paid staffers, 14 field offices, knocked on 100K doors just this weekend, etc. he cant even break 10%.

Eric trump was just on fox saying that his dad spent $300 million total for both the primaries and campaign, bloomberg has spent double that  and we've barely started. All for nothing.

Bloombergs master plan will now be for Biden to have a stroke, that's about 50/50.

he just won Samoa!!

I wonder how bloomberg feels, being lied to by his people..."just spend more money, get the message out". They were commenting about his great team in VA, 80 paid staffers, 14 field offices, knocked on 100K Doors

They came to my house daily and I told each and everyone of them that this was a Trump house......One Black lady came bk2bk days, I told her ‘You were just here yesterday’ .....what a Dope