Official Dem Nominee Thread (NO POLITICS - JUST BETTING TALK)

tailsyoulose

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that women beat your ass and talk more shit over your broke up body than you can talk behind your keyboard in 1000 years.

But feel free to run your bigoty weakling, coward ass mouth about her all you wish.

Its what your kind do.

MAGA

hey fuckstick - i never spoke a word about abrams herself, i was talking about white libs and their shallw pedantic ass-kissery.

you wanna see bigoted, take a look at a white liberals. im just calling it like i see it. those people care about nothing other than feeling like a do-gooder. 

could give a fuck about stacy abrams. just another name on a screen for me to bet on.

that women beat your ass and talk more shit over your broke up body than you can talk behind your keyboard in 1000 years.

But feel free to run your bigoty weakling, coward ass mouth about her all you wish.

Its what your kind do.

MAGA

He's a bigot because people don't vote for the same race or another race whether the candidate is black, white, or whatever they relate to.

Is that your point here? LOL.

He's a bigot because people don't vote for the same race or another race whether the candidate is black, white, or whatever they relate to.

Is that your point here? LOL.

malcolm x HATED white libs. for exactly this reason.

and nothing has changed over the years- they still give zero fucks about anything other than feeling like a do-goody white savior.

Bm just graded my iowa bernie as a loss

When they put into the line "AP calls it - ALL IN - NO REFUNDS"

Beware

Check in factsman. Do me a a solid and talk to your boys. AP called it a draw.........did they free roll the pete side too in iowa?

at BM, i got paid for my pete-iowa bets. bernies were graded as losers.

hey fuckstick - i never spoke a word about abrams herself, i was talking about white libs and their shallw pedantic ass-kissery.

you wanna see bigoted, take a look at a white liberals. im just calling it like i see it. those people care about nothing other than feeling like a do-gooder.

could give a fuck about stacy abrams. just another name on a screen for me to bet on.

phony ass mutherfukker say some shit about a black woman jumping off a syrup bottle to her face ya damn coward.

get yer fukkin throat slit.

you just amother poser hide behind he fukkin keyboard now. Dime a dozen weakling.

malcolm x HATED white libs. for exactly this reason.

and nothing has changed over the years- they still give zero fucks about anything other than feeling like a do-goody white savior.

really. well I been do goodin since the age of 4 in public housing I94 and I75 Brewster Housing Detroit Michigan. Detroit Race Riots out my fukkin front door, kids on my ball team dads and uncles murdered by white folk lynch mobs I was 7.

I have seen it all fella and you a fukkin coward.

Hey I never been called a do good nothin tho or a liberal.

So you pretty much struck out here pee wee.

Is today Crazy Bernie’s last stand? The story is cute but the establishment will take their party back now.

He will just run as an independent wipe out the dems, grab enough fukk Donald's lyin ass vote

There is no reason for an unbrainwashed, intelligent middle class or lower voter to vote for Biden or Turnip.

really. well I been do goodin since the age of 4 in public housing I94 and I75 Brewster Housing Detroit Michigan. Detroit Race Riots out my fukkin front door, kids on my ball team dads and uncles murdered by white folk lynch mobs I was 7.

I have seen it all fella and you a fukkin coward.

Hey I never been called a do good nothin tho or a liberal.

So you pretty much struck out here pee wee.

blah blah blah

Sure it is to you. You're a storybook bitch.

I lived it.

Do gooder.

ha fukkin ha ha ha.

you cant even fuckin read. 

show me where i called YOU a do gooder, or a lib, for that matter. i may think low of you, but i dont think THAT low of you.

youre not a white lib you fuckin moron, you think i dont know that? work on your reading comprehension.

He will just run as an independent wipe out the dems, grab enough fukk Donald's lyin ass vote

There is no reason for an unbrainwashed, intelligent middle class or lower voter to vote for Biden or Turnip.

If voters left trump, it would be for Biden. Bernie gets few of those votes. Bernie Voters are mostly impressionable college freshmen and broke dikks. Bezos makes too much, vote for Bernie!!!

you cant even fuckin read.

show me where i called YOU a do gooder, or a lib, for that matter. i may think low of you, but i dont think THAT low of you.

youre not a white lib you fuckin moron, you think i dont know that? work on your reading comprehension.

you work on your syrup bottle talk mutherfukker.

i seen a black woman die at the age of 12 carrying groceries home to her kids.

A white guy got mad because she didn't cross at the corner so he ran her down. Kids got no supper and the dude went home for his.

I got 20 more if you need.

A white guy got mad because she didn't cross at the corner so he ran her down. Kids got no supper and the dude went home for his.

for the last time, idiot, my analysis wasnt directed at you.

when i say white libs, im talking about overeducated, coastal, elite minded asshats who see black people as caricatures and cartoons, instead of full, individual human beings. white libs (again - NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU) are shallow, self-centered, phony, bigoted scum. if you want to dispute that, go right ahead.

A black woman who was 12 was carrying groceries home to her kids.

You read it here first.

God this retard is a riot.  And not the race riot kind.

I say this in All Seriousness, and since this is a Gambling Site (that goes Double):

Pound Biden for the Dem. Nom. if you can even get him at any number that isn't Prohibitive Chalk.

Biden is such a Stone Cold LOCK Of Da Millennium... :cigar

That he should probably drop to -5000 (before he drops off of the board).

I will literally Retire From the Internet if Biden Doesn't get the Dem. Nom.

Period. Case Closed. BOL... :cigar

Nate Silver's LATEST (from about an Hour Ago):

Biden Sweeps the South, Wins TX, holds down Bernie Total in CA.

Odds for the Nom.

Biden 3 in 10

Bernie 1 in 12

Chances of Winning Plurality:

Biden 2 in 3

Bernie 1 in 3

Projected Delegates (After all Primaries)

Biden 1,738

Bernie 1,363

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/our-final-forecast-for-super-tuesday-shows-bidens-surge-and-lots-of-uncertainty/?ex_cid=2020-tracker

Of course all of the sharps (at PF) have been POUNDING Biden, ever since I told you that Joe was a Mortal Lock (since long ago last year).

It is amazing that Biden ever became an Underdog (for even a minute).

Joe ought to be -5000 for the Nom.

Betting any amonut on Biden is STEALING.

I am surprised that any shops are even still taking action on BIden.

It should be off the board.

Go JOE! BOL... :cigar